Reviews for How I Spent My Vacation
FangirlBookworm21 chapter 13 . 7/18
I am so unbelievably overjoyed right now I’m grinning like a fool
Espied7 chapter 14 . 3/13
Cute!
dancingkatz chapter 5 . 3/5
You blew me away with the reveal on why Sally Ann Perks disappeared from the school. it makes such horrible perfect sense. And since the books are written to tell the story only with the information Harry knows, we we're as in the dark as he was. very well written!
Entwinedlove chapter 14 . 2/3
That was a fun way to spend an afternoon! Thanks for sharing I enjoyed reading it!
Entwinedlove chapter 13 . 2/3
Plus, Ginny isn't a US citizen. Technically, I suppose she isn't a British citizen either if she's not registered with the government. Still, hearing Molly give a dressing down like that is so worth it. Thanks for sharing!
Entwinedlove chapter 12 . 2/3
Molly Weasley is going to rip the General a new one, isn't she? I'm excited! Thanks for sharing!
Entwinedlove chapter 11 . 2/3
Yay! Well, I sort of assumed that plot point would change but I'm really glad it did. Thanks for sharing!
Entwinedlove chapter 10 . 2/3
Bucky reveal! I drove my husband crazy the other day when we rewatched the Capt. America movies because every time Sebastian Stan was on scream and call out, "Bucky!" lol. I'm having fun reimagining the scenes in the movies with Ginny in them. Thanks for sharing!
Entwinedlove chapter 9 . 2/3
Love that last line! Thanks for sharing!
Entwinedlove chapter 8 . 2/3
I like the tentative truce with the twins. Thanks for sharing!
Entwinedlove chapter 7 . 2/3
I like this little insight into Pietro's mind and you captured the anxious-hate-waiting feeling really well. I can see how it's a hundred times worse for someone with his powers. Thanks for sharing!
Entwinedlove chapter 6 . 2/3
Bucky and Loki are my faves. *dreamy eyes* I'm glad Sam found him here. Thanks for sharing!
Entwinedlove chapter 5 . 2/3
So good. I like the budding friendship between Nat and Ginny. I remember not being comfortable with the way they handled Nat's sterilization too. I really liked your paragraph, "You're not less of a person..." Thanks for sharing!
Entwinedlove chapter 4 . 2/3
I'm having fun, thanks for sharing!
Entwinedlove chapter 3 . 2/3
Lots of action, lots of fun! Thanks for sharing!