Reviews for Run With You
ChirpyCharlie chapter 1 . 6/3
It's Raxacoricofallapatorius. Other than that, chapter was amazing as always.
I am a hypocrite chapter 33 . 4/6
Good story, Rose is very well integrated into series 3. Her thoughts and feelings are well expressed.
I just thought that you exaggerated Martha's crush on the Doctor and it was awkward.
My first companion was Martha and though I knew that she was crushing on the Doctor, it never irked me out.
This one did though. Still a good story and am planning to continue reading your series.
TARDISlover3 chapter 33 . 12/11/2016
This was great! Ever since I finished Season 3, I've been dying to read these (yes, I'm new to the fandom- it's almost impossible to find the earlier reboot stuff online when you don't have Amazon Prime, but Christmas is coming). Expect me back when I finish Season 4... whenever that may be. I really, really, hope the metacrisis doesn't exist here (blame it on a friend who likes to spoil everything; I also know about the Master becoming a woman at some point... sigh), don't tell me if he does! So yeah, again, loved your fanfic, can't wait to read more (fingers crossed for Christmas!)! Have a good evening- or morning, or whatever.
Emily chapter 29 . 10/29/2016
I love this whole series. I read it over and over. You are brilliant at AUs and original story lines. You've clearly done all your homework and know the characters intimately. I'm embarrassed to say that I lIke seeing Martha be so stupid over the doctor. I always thought her blind dismissal of the Doctor's grief over Rose was terribly selfish.
BreathingMagic chapter 33 . 10/16/2016
Gooood that was BEAUTIFUL! Very well done, you! I am completely in love with this, read it all in one go and enjoyed every second of it. Niw off to have a look at your sequels... :)
oiseaudemort chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
hl
HerCrazyFandomObsession chapter 23 . 8/3/2016
Can't wait to read about Jack. He has always been one of my favorite companions.
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 30 . 7/15/2016
Wanted to take opportunity to add to my favorites
ElfC chapter 19 . 7/14/2016
BEST STORY EVER! Saved as fav.
Heather Snow chapter 33 . 7/6/2016
This was a nice S3 re-write. I've read a lot of those where Rose comes along. Often, I end up doing a lot of skimming, because it ends up being quite repetitive. You did a pretty good job avoiding that. I especially liked your rewrite of Human Nature/Family of Blood. And I liked the encounter with Nine as well.
oiseaudemort chapter 27 . 6/17/2016
hewa
The Doctor Rose chapter 33 . 5/30/2016
im in love!
Charlotte Wilks chapter 33 . 5/6/2016
I'm onto the next instalment!
Charlotte Wilks chapter 31 . 5/5/2016
1) I love Tim. I really hope he becomes a companion.
2) I like how you've brought Sarah Jane, Jimmy, and Kate into this. Nice.
3) Every time I start to like Martha, she pisses me off. Ugh.
Anyway, I'm still loving your story. This is probably the best whofic I've ever read. Thank you so much for sharing it and sticking with it!
Charlotte Wilks chapter 21 . 5/4/2016
Wow. This is by far the best rewrite fic I've ever read. I'm so glad I stumbled across it!