Reviews for Run With You
I love the storyline it kept me interested in what happens next. I always thought rose should have stayed traveling with the doctor.
Invisible Observer chapter 33 . 1/17
I've been reading this story for the last three or four days and I wanted to say that it is one of the best Series 3 Rewrites that I have ever read. As a Martha fan, I am glad that you kept her in the story, as some rewrites don't, and that for the most part, you write her as the amazing character that she is. I will say that I hated your rewrite of "Human Nature"/"Family of Blood" and they were the hardest chapters for me to get through along with the original ones with the Cuplas and Nine. I wasn't sad to go without Joan Redfern, though. I like the cameos of Eleven, Grace, Sarah Jane, and Kate Lethbridge-Stewart. I can't wait to see what you do with Series 4 and beyond, especially the whole River thing.
YokaiAngel chapter 33 . 11/17/2017
superb!~~~~ :)
ChirpyCharlie chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
It's Raxacoricofallapatorius. Other than that, chapter was amazing as always.
I am a Hippocrite chapter 33 . 4/6/2017
Good story, Rose is very well integrated into series 3. Her thoughts and feelings are well expressed.
I just thought that you exaggerated Martha's crush on the Doctor and it was awkward.
My first companion was Martha and though I knew that she was crushing on the Doctor, it never irked me out.
This one did though. Still a good story and am planning to continue reading your series.
TARDISlover3 chapter 33 . 12/11/2016
This was great! Ever since I finished Season 3, I've been dying to read these (yes, I'm new to the fandom- it's almost impossible to find the earlier reboot stuff online when you don't have Amazon Prime, but Christmas is coming). Expect me back when I finish Season 4... whenever that may be. I really, really, hope the metacrisis doesn't exist here (blame it on a friend who likes to spoil everything; I also know about the Master becoming a woman at some point... sigh), don't tell me if he does! So yeah, again, loved your fanfic, can't wait to read more (fingers crossed for Christmas!)! Have a good evening- or morning, or whatever.
Emily chapter 29 . 10/29/2016
I love this whole series. I read it over and over. You are brilliant at AUs and original story lines. You've clearly done all your homework and know the characters intimately. I'm embarrassed to say that I lIke seeing Martha be so stupid over the doctor. I always thought her blind dismissal of the Doctor's grief over Rose was terribly selfish.
BreathingMagic chapter 33 . 10/16/2016
Gooood that was BEAUTIFUL! Very well done, you! I am completely in love with this, read it all in one go and enjoyed every second of it. Niw off to have a look at your sequels... :)
oiseaudemort chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
hl
HerCrazyFandomObsession chapter 23 . 8/3/2016
Can't wait to read about Jack. He has always been one of my favorite companions.
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 30 . 7/15/2016
Wanted to take opportunity to add to my favorites
ElfC chapter 19 . 7/14/2016
BEST STORY EVER! Saved as fav.
Heather Snow chapter 33 . 7/6/2016
This was a nice S3 re-write. I've read a lot of those where Rose comes along. Often, I end up doing a lot of skimming, because it ends up being quite repetitive. You did a pretty good job avoiding that. I especially liked your rewrite of Human Nature/Family of Blood. And I liked the encounter with Nine as well.
oiseaudemort chapter 27 . 6/17/2016