Reviews for Brotherly Love?
Sparkledust chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
I wish Tatsuya didn't kill himself. I wish he ended up with Yugi, but...I'm guessing a lot of your viewers wouldn't approve of it. I guess what I'm trying to say is I feel bad that Tatsuya died, and that Yugi was left all alone. I hope you continue this story. I'd like to see what Yugi does next. I'm guessing he got back with Joey, or maybe found someone else to love. Either way, I'm guessing it'll all turn out okay.
andysanime chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
Really good job so far adn *smacks head* nooooooooooo I really hope you update this story eventually O
Guest chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
good story but how could you make yami (couldent spell the other name) so mean and make him coment suicide and whats with the and how could you leave it at a CLIFFHANGER PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE oh and im ten so ignore the bad spelling
Serena6686 chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
that a little sad but good
yaoilover93 chapter 5 . 6/8/2007
i look forward to reading more
Mo0Chroi chapter 5 . 9/11/2006
O_O S...Suicide? Update this story, please i beg of you! PLEASE! I like it if u couldnt tell already. BYES!

The Black Angel
kingleby chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
cool start! _
Hitori101 chapter 4 . 8/15/2005
you gonna update soon?
xamosy chapter 4 . 4/21/2005
oh dear,

how could yami do that! i mean, he's 'stupid'to do that! oh dear! how long have you not update ! (looks at the date) update soon, i'm so eager to find out what happen! UPDATE SOON!

creamylicious chapter 5 . 8/21/2004
your story is fine
belle obscurit chapter 5 . 7/16/2004
poor yugi! he was put in a terrible position! why r u so cruel! *sniffle sniffle* good story besides the suicide!

Mistress-of-eternal-Darkness chapter 5 . 6/20/2004
so sad! please tell me that yami (i can't spell the name you gave him...i'm terrible at remembering names..) didn't die! i would definatly prefer a yami x yugi fic...but it's your fanfic, so you decide
El Conejo Morado chapter 4 . 3/4/2004
wai! this is very good so far! please update!
feona chapter 4 . 2/21/2004
I really enjoy this! Please update soon! Onegai! I really hat it when people take a long time to update on such a good story. -_-! Well, onegai update Ryuu Ishtar.
snickers supereme chapter 4 . 10/4/2003
you really need to update you have a great story going on