Reviews for Dragon Love
Bronze chapter 2 . 3/10/2015
I really can't see anyone taking Draco serious. He's self centered and about as bright as a burned out bulb. Severus calls Harry a spoiled, pampered brat. But looks at Draco like he's anything but. He treats Harry like he was James Potter instead of his former tormentor's son. Then you have teachers who worship at the feet of the school's headmaster and ignore the students. No one in the school is working to instill unity in the students. They'd rather encourage them to fight and distrust each others house. Therefor is it any wonder the Dark Lord doesn't have any trouble recruiting among the students?
Guest chapter 13 . 3/14/2012
PridefulElizondo chapter 13 . 12/23/2010
You've got to be kidding me! i love this story plzzzz more chapters!
TammyGreen chapter 13 . 7/11/2010
i loved it so freakin much! PLZ CUBTNINUE!
MysteriousGirl11 chapter 13 . 12/21/2008
What's your problem? How can you stop? Please! Write more!
catchxmyxbreath chapter 13 . 12/20/2008
PLEASE finish the story! I really really wanna know what happens!
Lady Cecilia chapter 13 . 10/29/2008
oh noes! I'm glad you decided to finish this up, as I enjoy it immensely _

Will they work it out and more fluffy goodness ensue?

with luck and love

-Lady C
ill cont. 2 read.but first chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
Blaise Zambini is a BOY.

geez.

what's wrong with some people?
Lover chapter 13 . 7/24/2008
PLEASE. WRITE. MORE.
natalie chapter 13 . 5/5/2008
omg...update asap plz
evilsmiley2134 chapter 13 . 5/5/2008
holy shmanole, this story is awesome! im in love with it! haa dragon love...well not really but 1 of my friends is obssessed with dragons, saying that ppl in asia cut holes in the walls of buildings for the dragons to go in and out...well im chinese and im pretty sure they dont do that...well that was totally irrelevant but im a random person :p well good job on this story! update soon! (im a no life loser...with self esteem issues :D lolz jk)
MeggyandHaku chapter 13 . 5/5/2008
PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
chimis chapter 13 . 5/4/2008
6 YEARS? o.O for 13 chapters?
isuddenlyluvdraco chapter 13 . 5/4/2008
oh! this is so awfully, heartbreakingly, sadly beautiful! please update... and make everything work out! but not too too smoothly... there has 2 b some conflict first;) thankyou 4 writing this!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/4/2008
I LOVE THIS FIC:) but isn't blaise zabini a boy?