Reviews for Alternative end of Hunter (last episode of Season 6)
Reader chapter 7 . 9/9/2015
Hmm... not sure what to think with the sharing of your notes, I'm a bit confused. I hope you plan to continue writing.

That being said, my sister texted me to say there are Hunter reruns on MeTv.
Reader chapter 6 . 8/20/2015
I was about to go to bed and I got a great surprise (squealing like a little schoolgirl).

Thank you for the update and you addressed what they were feeling as they missed being together. I can only imagine what you have on store for them...
Reader chapter 5 . 7/28/2015
Wow. Somebody needed a timeout. Not sure if McCall leaving is a good thing, but she needed to regroup while Hunter needed a wake-up call. I can't wait to see where this is going.
TGM5657 chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
I appreciate that you spend time to read my story. It's the best reward to me. Writing is never my favorite thing, but Hunter is my favorite show. In fact, I just started to learn writing after Syntax6 generously offered help. English is not native language and I didn't know the most basic stuff of fiction writing (regardless language) even a few months ago. Now I got some idea. I am happy that at least two of you noticed the difference between the first version and this one. The improvement is all because of Syntax6! After her correction, I put more plots in, hopefully, I didn't make the story worse than it should be.

I don't know how to answer the review from reader or guest by message. I put the answer here temporary. Syntax6's work are in her website. You can easily Google it by "Fanfiction by syntax6".
JoselynRae chapter 4 . 7/20/2015
This is much improved over the original version; looks like a lot of work has been put into it.

What a scary ordeal to live through! I'm glad Hunter is on the mend, and of course I love that he and McCall are figuring out a relationship together. Recalling McCall's flower bill comment from the pilot was a nice throwback.
reader chapter 2 . 7/20/2015
Such a brilliant way to handle Hunter's mobster background!
syntax6 fan chapter 4 . 7/19/2015
on a separate note, do you know where syntax6 went and why all the Hunter stories were pulled?
Reader chapter 4 . 7/19/2015
OMG! so much going on that I had to red this twice! Looking forward to seeing how this develops.
Kat chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
hey like the story and I just have a question. I write fanfic also but never online I'm too scared. My endings kinda fall flat. I'd like to know how you make these so true to the characters? It's like I can picture it in my head I'd love to be able to go that in my stories thanks
Barbara Lambert chapter 3 . 7/5/2015
Great story/looking forward to more.
Reader chapter 3 . 6/28/2015
I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this. I've often thought of what he would do if he walked away from the force to be with her.
Reader chapter 2 . 6/22/2015
now if only Mama Hunter had knocked some sense into her boy ...
Snowgirl01 chapter 2 . 6/22/2015
Please post more
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
This version is so much better than your first one. Can not wait for the next chapter...
Reader chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
that was a throwback - looking at a newspaper for a theater and show times :-)