Reviews for Taking Care
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 1 . 1/6
I've read this story a couple of times and love it! Thank you for posting this story! If you're interested, I've been writing my own Inside Out story, it's titled Controlled By Fear, if you're interested.

-Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom.
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 4 . 11/3/2016
I just finished your story and absolutely loved it! This story was fast-paced and had suspense, great characters, wonderful story line, I loved everything about it! Thank you for posting it! If you are interested, please check out my Inside Out Fanfiction story.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/14/2016
I love this story and it actually gets better each time I read it. The characters are spot-on and Fear in particular is depicted so lovingly. I am touched by his concern for around Riley as well as for his colleagues. Brilliant work!
IceTaloned Frayfu chapter 4 . 10/26/2015
I loved it, it was very well written with the branch and Fear and everything. The interaction between Riley and her emotions was very good, especially the part where they are like "it's Alex" and Anger is all like "let me at her!" Its strange because Riley isn't her emotions, yet at the same time she is. . . Its a complicated dynamic, and its really well done. I loved how you solved all the conflicts. Fear learned not to go too far, but he also realized his importance to Riley and vice versa. Alex got yelled at by her parents for nearly skating on thin ice (Rise of the Guardians flashbacks anyone?) and realized that it was dangerous, and Riley got a friend she does not need to compromise her morals for. I loved how you explored the real concept of "fearlessness"
Drunken Hamster chapter 4 . 9/15/2015
My thoughts were pretty simple.

I liked it. It was intense, perhaps slightly disbelievable that NOBODY besides Fear could keep her even slightly safe, and scary when Fear got shocked and almost died, but it was good.

Well written.

-Drunk
Extreme Light 9 chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
Awesome story! :)
roxygoth chapter 4 . 8/1/2015
Awsome. Fear is so important and i like how u had him and anger working together. Roxy
Elemental-756 chapter 4 . 7/28/2015
This was so bloody long, but it was great. You're an amazing writer.
Elemental-756 chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
I love this!
antonm1107 chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
O.O
Well damn. Riley's gun get killed.

Very well written thus far. Good predictions!:P
funkypartyweasel chapter 4 . 7/9/2015
Wow, I loved this story so much! It was a great premise, especially since I'm pretty sure one of the earlier drafts of the movie was gonna have Fear out of commission with Joy instead of Sadness, so it was interesting to read a take on something similar!
Fear is my favourite character, so any story focusing on him is a plus, but even more than that, I love reading about strong friendships between characters, and you really expanded on the relationships between all the Emotions, as well as how they depend on each other in different ways. It's also really heartwarming to read about the obvious love and devotion all the Emotions have for Riley, and I thought you skipped between the Emotion's POV and Riley's POV very smoothly.
And another point that I imagine would be difficult: when you wrote the perspectives and reactions of the Emotions, you managed to keep their representative emotion showing clearly in everything they did, while also giving them depth and having them feel a wide range of other emotions (I hope that makes sense). I thought that was very impressive, and made all the characters so much more endearing instead of two dimensional.
Lastly, I enjoyed the continuation of Joy's characterisation after the events of the movie. You wrote her as making a real effort not to be too bossy anymore, as trying to avoid more conflicts between their little group, and as trying hard to be more empathetic. I just thought it was great to have the character development she went through in the movie be referenced in little ways like that throughout the story.
I just checked out your upcoming stories list on your blog, and wow you have a lot of them! I'm especially looking forward to the human AU Anamnesis, and also the Anger/Fear friendship fic (since I'm a sucker for vitriolic friendships, and I've always thought it's sweet that Fear tends to turn to Anger when he's really freaked out!). But good luck with whatever you want to write, I hope Camp NaNoWriMo is going well for you :)
Zeragii chapter 4 . 7/3/2015
Excellent work! Very touching, and I absolutely loved it. :)
Beep's B chapter 4 . 7/1/2015
10/10 I loved your story so much!
DnBeanie chapter 4 . 6/30/2015
A massive Inside Out multi-chapter thingy you say? Fantastic! Count me in. If it's even half the caliber that this story was it'll be phenomenal! Keep up the good work!
RinnRin chapter 4 . 6/29/2015
THAT was an awesome and satisfying ending! Not too rushed, enough epilogue, and plenty of emotions! The relationship between the characters was beautiful. I'm especially glad Aex and Riley made up (I saw Alex's face-the girl with eye shadow, I assume- when Riley cried in class and I could see total sympathy. I really wanted them to be friends) Also the way Riley and Fear made up was genius; I was curious to see how you'd work that out and it was perfect! Hope to read more from you!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »