Reviews for Pirates on Tenrou Island
leonardo18anime chapter 10 . 1/18
In theory Zoro would won because he is faster and have dome much more damage than Erza ,but this is your story.
King of fans chapter 2 . 1/4
It makes Sean that Mavis would let them in because of there family like ties. Truth be told The stew hats are one of the only few in all of Fiction who can compare to the bonds fairy tail has.
King of fans chapter 1 . 1/4
On question is it pre time skip or post time skip stew hats?
King of Fans chapter 12 . 1/4
Smart plane.

Place the fact that luffy can't harm smoker proves that it is pre time skip.
King of Fans chapter 11 . 1/4
Well here comes snooker. However, as long as gild arts is ready, and as long as no admirals, warlords, or larg numbers of high level fights they should be fine
Good chapter.
King of Fans chapter 10 . 1/4
Good fight and good idea about the ending.
By the way if they start teaching each other Her are my suggestions.
One picec
you already did chomper and zoro.
Luffy-?
Sanji- some for magic that goes grate with kicks, or cooking.
Robin- some sort ancient or lost magic considering she is a archaeologist
Brook-some cind of sound magic.
Franky- ?
Ussop- coud use lackama to his arsenal.
nami-could add lackama to her clime attack so she increase her attacks power.
King of Fans chapter 9 . 1/4
Grate chapter.

I would have to go with zoro. It is true that erza dose have the superior flexibility, and long rang attacks with her equip magic. However, zoro has far more pure physical accomplishments, skill/training, and stamina. Place zoro has both observation and armerment Haki.
Look at death battle for the s Scientific results.
King of Fans chapter 8 . 1/4
Good chapter. However, doubt that wendy can teach chomper healing magi, lock at edilise a plass different world filled magic items, but excluding the cats there is no one there who could use magic with out a item.
However, chomper can teach Wendy how to treat certain types of injuries.

As for power level of the two worlds I would recommend death battle. They made a video about erza vs zero and natsu vs ace so you could use them to make a rough estimate of power.
King of Fans chapter 7 . 1/4
It would be cool to see each others reactions to each of there previous adventurers.

Place I wonder how how the fairy will react when they heir that Shusui (one of zoro's swords) was once used to slay a dragon in fight in one swing.
King of Fans chapter 6 . 1/4
I am going to guess the 1/3 at the beginning was Gildarts.

With the rest. Being Splite between the 4 s class wizards, the master, the dragon slayers, water & ice, and the rest of the group.

However, I Think you might of exaggerat elfman and mably Erza. Sere I could Erza demolishing 10 ships in one swing if they were small and she pout a nice chunk of her straight into that one big attack or if it was Erza at the end of the story.

I love the expressions the mirrens had.
King of Fans chapter 5 . 1/4
I doubt it would be 10000 ships. However, I can see mably see a laurge number of them.
King of Fans chapter 4 . 1/4
Best chapter yet love it.

However, I. Am curious why there not questioning the talking Skelton.
King of Fans chapter 3 . 1/4
Good chapter, but there are 2 thing rang.
1.)zoro is not the type of guy who would see a girl as Beautiful from the start. Except for those who look the same as his chilled hood rival and friend. However, I can see them getting into a Roman after some time of getting to know one other, or at the vary lest respect each other and have similar morals.
2.) only luffy has mete shanks.

Although I am glad you brought up the fact that shanks and gildarts look the same. They have a similar face and hair color. The two share a similar fashion sense in both close, hair, and facial hair. They are both insanely strong and run on a summer frequency. They even both lack a left arm!
Truth be told if I didn't know any better I would say there the same guy, or brothers.
there are only 2 good way to identify who's who physically. if they haven't see them in at lest a month or two.
1.) the pirate shanks ironically has both of his legs, and The wizard is missing one.
2.) shanks has a distinctive clow mark skare over one of his eyes.
P-Dox-Zee chapter 7 . 8/22/2017
1: happy doesnt correct people when they call him a talking cat.
2. Natsu wld never imitate some couple or something
3. Zoro doesnt stutter man, even when surprised. C'mon
Otomos the Crazy Peridot chapter 15 . 6/14/2016
Um...I hope Garp's in the sequel, because you kinda brought him into this, and forgot to follow it up.