Reviews for Love, Baseball and Ballet
Ruby chapter 14 . 6/19/2017
I LOVED THIS STORY!IT IS THE BEST THE STORY OF HOW THEY HAD UNFORBIDDEN LOVE AND KEPT IT A SECRET PLEASE MAKE MORE YOU'RE MY FAVORITE AUTHOR!KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND PLEASE MAKE MORE!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/30/2016
Ruby x Sapphire is the most otp of all the su ships
XxCaptainPirateKingxX chapter 14 . 5/10/2016
Yes! You should totally make sequels to this! I love the ending! You brought it together perfectly! The entire fanfic was great! My only suggestion is to include a bit more of Sadie and Lars. I feel like you kinda skipped over them without them really getting introduced or anything. Now, Sadie and Lars are definitely not my favorite characters by any means, but I think you should give them a little screen time. Keep writing! PEACE!
fan chapter 14 . 9/7/2015
love ur stories hope u make more
Guest chapter 14 . 9/6/2015
I'm really satisfied with this story. I hope the sequel is just as good.
RyannChildOfHermes chapter 14 . 9/7/2015
I like the way this ended. Kudos to you sir/madam. It was a really good story. I really liked it.
RyannChildOfHermes chapter 13 . 9/7/2015
Oh gosh. Jasper makes me want punch her in the freaking face. Amethyst too sometimes. Cause Ruby's like "it's not all about sex guys" and they're like "but it is. And it always will be" its funny though
Guest chapter 13 . 9/4/2015
I love it x3more!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/4/2015
Omg. A sequel! I can't wait
Emerald Padparadscha chapter 14 . 9/6/2015
This series has me checking my e-mail every hour on the hour sometimes for updates. I honestly think I got addicted to your take on it all. 3
Honestly, I didn't see Peridot/Lapis coming...but I really got thrown out of my chair when you yossed Jasper/Lapis at me!
heyheyrubydrake chapter 14 . 9/5/2015
this was a perfect way to end the story! Im looking forward to the next one you got up your sleeve.
Mepstar chapter 14 . 9/5/2015
I was about to murder my computer when I reached the end and there was no S&R fun time but when I read there was going to be a part 2 I practically hugged it. I LOVE YOUR STORIES!
Pearlnet 1990 chapter 14 . 9/5/2015
Amazing! I couldn't stop reading!
The Howling Behemoth chapter 14 . 9/5/2015
Was hoping the Rose/Pearl explosion would be bigger, but they just aren't the type.
New it was Lapis.
Ruby/Sapphire are the with the happiest ending.
Pearl/Amethyst have the second.
I can't wait for the sequel.
adventuretimebh chapter 14 . 9/5/2015
Can't wait for the next part I say this was a great ending to a first part to a amazing first part of a story