Reviews for An Instrument of Death
AislingIsobel chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
OMG! You would think that Coulson would understand more after what he's been through, assuming this is after Loki ganked him and he was brought back. Or maybe it's AU and that never happened. I'm unsure at this point. I'm finally caught up to the first story I read. Digging into this and it's wonderful. I like the back and forth between SHIELD and Tony, those two always seem at odds.

*It's funny that when I read this instead of hearing RDJ, whom I adore, I hear Adrian Pasdar who voiced Tony Stark in the Avengers cartoon series. However, when I write Tony I hear RDJ. Is that weird?*

Anyhow, I keep picturing one of my OC's in this fic of yours, odd I know, but I think that with the material she'd fit right in, besides I've had her with Loki and pictured her with Constantine several times, that's probably where it's coming from. It just means that I love this series so much that I want to contribute to it, but I know it's perfect as is.

I'll stop rambling and start reading now...embarrassment and all about adding my OC, haha
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
cool
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
I'm pretty damn sure Dean is the Righteous one, though he could very well be Deathless just due to the number of times alone that man has died lol, but I'm just going based on the series and how Castiel and pretty much all of heaven told Dean as much. The Damned one is most likely Constantine, I'm guessing valiant for Jason so the leaves Deathless for Deadpool. But meh, only you, the author, knows and so I will continue to speculate on this till you continue :)
HunterSkywalker chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Nice one! Can't wait for the next in the series...
CopperN13 chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
I eagerly await the next instalment and I can't wait to find out which of the four spells are for which of the guys.