Reviews for Into the Theater
Keiko chapter 9 . 1/9
DEATH TO LIPSTICK !
060896 chapter 27 . 1/6
You know, Aunt Cass. . . Stress eating isn't healthy. Like, at all.
060896 chapter 22 . 1/6
If Jack Frost catches sight of this happening. . . He will show Drago why he's known as the Bringer of Winter, and Hell will freeze over.
060896 chapter 13 . 1/6
They should bring Jack Frost in there. He, like Elsa, has mastery over ice and snow.
060896 chapter 11 . 1/6
You know, I bet there's a list of Top 10 Greatest Father/Son duos on Youtube. . . But my favorite is . . . Young Bambi and the Great Prince.
060896 chapter 8 . 1/6
I would appreciate it if Jack Frost was here. 'Cause then, Snotlout would have a really "cold" time with the Spirit of Winter.
060896 chapter 7 . 1/6
It's called "Man up," not "Woman up."
060896 chapter 1 . 1/6
How come they're not watching Rise of the Guardians, with Jack-freaking-Frost in there? I mean come on. . . Jack Frost has 300 years of experience dealing with his powers, so . . . no harm here.

Whereas Elsa ended up hiding her emotions and shut her own sister out of her life. . . all because of one simple, little accident.
Keiko chapter 1 . 1/3
What, no reaction? Stuff was just downloaded into their BRAINS for crying out loud!
Joykillthewolf chapter 1 . 11/7/2020
haha accident-prone squad -w-
martinez.emmac chapter 32 . 11/5/2020
Update soon this is amazing
APerson chapter 29 . 10/1/2020
It's Heads Up not Watch out, and it's If I don't, I'm gonna lose my mind. Sorry. I'm a perfectionist (kinda) I just had to comment that.
Russetfrost780 chapter 1 . 9/29/2020
Citizens of CoRoNaViRuS
Dont mind the rude comments. Just keep writing!
Elvenqueen-at-Hogwarts chapter 32 . 8/20/2020
Hi! I just wanted to let you know that the person who adopted your story didn't actually continue it, so you might want to look for another person. But on a happier note, I really loved this story and your writing style, I will be sure to check out some of your other stories! I really liked how you combined a bunch of different fandoms together, it was a great touch. I also really loved the friendship between Hiro and Hiccup, I could totally imagine that happening! If you ever decide to continue the story, I'll be one of the first to read it; keep up the good work!

Sincerely,
Elvenqueen-at-Hogwarts :)
LolRcl chapter 1 . 4/14/2020
DEATH TO LIPSTICKS ! RARRRRR!