Reviews for Truth Is!
SelenetheNerd chapter 6 . 6/9/2020
Must have more. Feed my new addiction, Jackal-dono!
Borello chapter 6 . 11/25/2019
the story is really good. i hoped to read more chapter.
carneyjarred chapter 6 . 4/9/2018
Hey nine tails Jackal of doom you and nine tailed hyena of doom should make your own versions of the night shevenoms stories include infinity where Naruko is a she-hulk. Also how about a one where amatarasu from the game okami is narutos mother and when she opens the forbidden scroll he finds he is really a she and is really chibitarasu.
scorpin17 chapter 6 . 12/15/2017
love it
dethdraco666 chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
yo i cant find your youtube channel. it wont show up on my search so if you would be amazing and pm me the link that would be most apprieciated
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
Please up update
ryan chapter 6 . 7/30/2017
I love this fanfiction so can you please make more chapters
UnknownAssassin101 chapter 3 . 7/24/2017
Who is abertyne and where is shikamaru?
sam stewart chapter 6 . 6/23/2017
please continue this story soon here is an idea you can try if you want how about going to the bleach anime to fight a bad guy that none of the bleach people can handle.
Dracoessa chapter 6 . 5/16/2017
Will Naruto go and get Tsunade?
Dracoessa chapter 6 . 5/4/2017
I'm wondering if Raven, Starfire and Cannery would do in the sanobi world?
Monster King chapter 6 . 4/10/2017
Great story I really liked it can't wait until the next update.
Dragoncyber22 chapter 6 . 3/30/2017
A good story, and it has a very good plot. If you make a continuation or continue
the same story will be very cool and that the continuation is very makes you a great fanfic writer, and please continue the story.
Otaku of Anime chapter 6 . 2/25/2017
This story is amazing so far. Naruto' favorite song from chapter three is actually one of my favorite songs from A7X, so kudos man. Hope this story receives an update soon. Until then, best of luck in all your writing endeavors
Guest chapter 6 . 2/24/2017