Reviews for Tender Love
lucy19849 chapter 4 . 3/13
Great story line! More please!
FairyTailxFanGirl chapter 4 . 12/3/2016
DAMN that cliff hanger. Patiently waiting for more. don't stop writing, too good!
Rage0fPhoenix chapter 4 . 7/14/2016
OH MY HOD!
ScarletRoseAngel chapter 3 . 1/19/2016
LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH! I really love your writing style.
ambiguous seafish chapter 3 . 1/16/2016
Ooh, Lisanna's here. I wonder what's going to happen between Lucy and Lisanna. I hope they get along well. It's only your third chapter and it's still good. I loved it. Thanks again for the dedication
Guest chapter 3 . 1/16/2016
So good#
Cisum chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
I just had to review before I read on! It's good so far! You have some minor grammar mistakes but other than that I have high hopes for this story and will be keeping an eye on this story! Keep up the work.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/16/2016
Oh god, update soon. It's been almost been 5 months. The story is so gooood. Update soon please! I want to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
This is so good!
Crystal chapter 2 . 11/16/2015
Next chapter please! So good!
Dark Red Ruby chapter 2 . 7/9/2015
Aw, update soon
ambiguous seafish chapter 2 . 7/7/2015
This is so good. The plot thickens only in the second chapter and I love how Lucy find Natsu attractive. I really liked the second chapter. You did an amazing job. Update soon because I don't want to wait anymore. XD
zorragon chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
I love the story!
pls update soon
ambiguous seafish chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Wow, a dedication for me. I just my email and I saw that you wrote a new story and I was very interested in it. I din't know it was dedicated to me. Thank you. The story is very good and it has a nice flow to it. I cannot wait for the next chapter. I see you then.

Thanks again! :P
Dark Red Ruby chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Wow, the first chapter is amazing. I loved every bit of it. Especially loving how hot Natsu is *squeals* I'm sure the second chapter would be absolutely amazing. I want to know what happens next so update soon. I'm looking forward to see how Natsu and Lucy is going to end up.

Keep on writing