Reviews for What If?
Xire chapter 3 . 2/23/2004
I liked you story a whole ton!) I think it would be really cool if you would write more- or even a sequal.))
SS Pumpkin Pie chapter 3 . 7/10/2003
Wow...that was good! I'm impressed, that was very good. And also original, I;'ve never see anything like it!
Sam chapter 3 . 5/7/2003
That was great! I was really getting into it

Sam
Whiteriver chapter 3 . 5/2/2003
Aw, poor Harry. But won't they have to go relive their lives from the beginning, because Harry has to start again?

Whiteriver
Fiery-chan chapter 3 . 2/19/2003
Wait- is the WHOLE story finished? I hope not b/c just like the neverending story it just never ends. I love this story and think its really cute. Now I shall click the littlw add stry to my favorite stories list button and be on my way.
Fiery-chan chapter 2 . 2/19/2003
Oh wow this is cool. Very cool. I mean wow. all i can say is wow.
Fiery-chan chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
My good friend LyssaQuill recommended this stary to me and might I say it's quite interesting. She said its like the Neverending story and since i luv that movie i had to check it out. Tis very good.
Nachoman1 chapter 3 . 2/13/2003
A very good ending, and about as nice as it could ever be.

So the real Harry will have to still face reality, but now with the certainty that even if in this world he might never be anyone, he has still created something above greatness.

Besides, what better way to ensure the eternal survival of his universe than selling a light story in the golden age of fanfiction?

Ja.
LyssaQuill chapter 3 . 2/7/2003
OMG! You are a literary GENIUS! lol it is like 'never-ending story'-ish only WAY cooler. You know that movie/book, right? I am absolutely loving it and it gives the read something to ponder. I don't feel like signing in now but my user ID is LyssaQuill so you can check out my stories there if you want. I really like this wow. By the way, what's it like in London? I have decided that as soon as I graduate from my first 4 years of college, when I am 22, I will move to England (-American as of now-). Great story-

Ilyssa
Female Fred chapter 3 . 2/5/2003
That was cool!
Bananafairy chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
wow...freakified! i like it!

luv,

*me*
Bleu Pearl chapter 3 . 2/5/2003
Wow, that's a really intresting idea. Very original.

Great fic!

Lolita : )
Nachoman1 chapter 2 . 2/5/2003
That's quite an interesting fic. From the summary I wouldn't have guessed (and matter of fact, from the title I would have guessed this to be some sort of comedy).

Matter of fact I don't know how to review it (except for apprarising you for smood style). I'm very curious to see how you are planning to end it, as either way it just won't be a happy ending.

You might consider raising the rating to PG, just to be on the safe side. You know, many parents love the 90's image of Disney because no matter how unfeasable it might be, there's always an absolutely perfect happy ending.
mystical chapter 3 . 2/5/2003
that is absouletly amazing. it's such an intelligent idea for a fic and written really well! its something i used to think of when i was younger but not in terms of harry potter...anywho, amazing fic, its on my favourites :)

mystical xx
calvin chapter 3 . 2/5/2003
this is funny - good job.