Reviews for Stand In The Rain
helly1bradleywyatt chapter 51 . 12/25/2016
Having read this story from the beginning I have to say I have really enjoyed it. I loved the way Emily and JJ got together and the fact that JJ's history is similar to Emily in terms of wealth. I really can't wait for the next instalments amd to see how the women and their families continue to grow and develop.

Thank you and happy Xmas!
MsZachrisson chapter 51 . 9/3/2016
What I love most about your stories is that Emily has a great relationship with both her parents and I also love that even JJ speaks several languages :)
JesusWon2017 chapter 51 . 8/31/2016
Oh, boy. I hope the team is able to resolve the mall situation quickly. It's already ugly. And I hope Cho's babies are born ok. That would be rough on anyone. Looking forward to the next chapter.
kpop1392as chapter 51 . 8/16/2016
Yes! Garcia and the team to the rescue. I hope that JJ, Emily, and the other hostages are able to get out of the situation safely.
elphiemolizbethbau chapter 51 . 8/15/2016
Glad to see you've updated! I hope everybody gets rescued!
tannerose5 chapter 51 . 8/15/2016
There were a lot of people to keep track of. I think I'll have to reread the last few chapters. I am still enjoying the story though.
The Prentiss's were correct, the day isn't over it. I just hope everyone, who isn't an unsub, gets out alive.
MyCriminaIMind chapter 50 . 7/2/2016
Ahhhhh I love this so much! I just read through all 50 chapters in about two days! You're writing is wonderful, and I can't wait to keep reading!
MyCriminaIMind chapter 3 . 6/30/2016
I'm only on chapter 3 and I'm in LOVE! Can't wait to keep reading!
Kensi1997 chapter 50 . 6/9/2016
Amazing as always
JesusWon2017 chapter 50 . 6/8/2016
This just keeps getting more and more tense! Yikes! Team, we need you yesterday!
elphiemolizbethbau chapter 50 . 6/7/2016
Interesting developments. I'm hoping the team figures everything out soon.
Kimd33 chapter 2 . 6/7/2016
Great they both are going to be moms.
Kimd33 chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
Poor girl.
milagglad chapter 49 . 6/5/2016
Interesting story...update please
kpop1392as chapter 49 . 6/2/2016
Oooo wheels up! This story keeps getting more and more interesting! I enjoy reading this story and I look forward to reading more! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.