Reviews for Your Hands in Mine
MoveForward chapter 10 . 9/30/2016
Great story
baldcoder chapter 10 . 6/15/2016
This is a great continuation of "Your Lips on Mine"! Very well done.
Lonny J chapter 10 . 4/15/2016
OMG you are such a romantic! You have thoroughly entertained me for 64 chapters of romance and emotion with scarcely any explosions or flying bullets anywhere. Please continue to write and thank you.
Jbear1974 chapter 10 . 1/31/2016
Absolutely loved the two post finale stories. I did not like how the TV show ended, but I really enjoyed your take on it. Looking forward to your next story.
Rob M chapter 10 . 9/17/2015
Just wanted to chime in and let you know that, while I did not review on a chapter by chapter basis (sorry about that) Ive greatly enjoyed both post-finale stories that you posted here...

...and the ending of the story here was perfect, leaving them in a better place than where it started, but with just a little bit of melancholy knowing their story is over...well done
theseth456 chapter 10 . 7/9/2015
Just finished reading your story. I started right after reading "Your Lips on Mine". I like how you put a little bit of spy related material in this one that had to do with the Chuck finale. And again, I also like how Sarah's memories continue to slowly come back including the strong, emotional ones from "Chuck Versus Phase Three". Keep up the good writings!
michaelfmx chapter 10 . 7/4/2015
Thank you for such a wonderful and heartwarming story. If you are a reader out there, this is a must. Move it to the top of your list.
michaelfmx chapter 8 . 7/4/2015
This is truly remarkable. Such intimate moments from both Chuck's and Sarah's thoughts. The idea of renewing their vows to solidify them finding each other again is perfect.
michaelfmx chapter 6 . 7/4/2015
Nice and steamy...well done. The renewing of vows is such an excellent idea.

Still angst-less through 16 combined chapters and I don't mind at all. Pure, unadulterated fluff.
michaelfmx chapter 4 . 7/4/2015
Another great scene. As fluffy as this story is, I am glad that you are not restricting it to happy memories. For them to move on, really move on, they have to deal with the good and the bad. Only then will Sarah recover completely. Nicely done.
michaelfmx chapter 2 . 7/4/2015
Your description of this place makes me want to drop everything and just go. I actually looked up pictures. If only I had CI type money...

Oh well I will live vicariously through your story with Chuck and Sarah. Nice start but I wonder if some angst might creep into this story. Will just have to wait and see.
roxcella chapter 10 . 6/30/2015
I like your plan. there have been times during this story where there were glimpses of missing Charah scenes; actually in both stories. I look forward to how you address them in the next story.
charahkids chapter 10 . 6/29/2015
Man, this was so beautiful and romantic! Chuck full of mushy Charah! I'm a little saddened that it's over because I can't get enough!

PLEASE come back soon! :D
Roger chapter 10 . 6/26/2015
I have enjoyed your stories and can't wait for the new ones.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/25/2015