Reviews for DA: After the Fire
kickasstodlers lizzie chapter 2 . 8/16/2003
This really EXCELLENT- honestly. Loved it all, and it read really fluently too. just gonna add it to my favorites now!

...ps. you REALLY hav 2 keep riting, ur amazing!

Thanx for a FAB read!
BlackWolf chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
Hey Darwin, it's BlackWolf, the Trackers boy, I just thought I'd say I really enjoyed this story, I liked how you saw the conflict that could arise from their seperation and wrote it up so well. I forgot to review before now and I'm kicking myself over it because I'm always hungry for feedback and I rarely give it out. You have never gotten enough credit for the stories you write, you are a superior talent than most stories I have read.

Sorry i never reviewed till now, relationship conflict is always a tricky thing to write, but you nailed it down pat:)
gilenagile chapter 11 . 1/12/2003
Definitely one of your most memorable action sequences! You're walking that R line very effectively.
mackenzie karls chapter 12 . 1/11/2003
hey this was a good story but i think u should write a sequal about it?
Roxy21 chapter 12 . 1/11/2003
This is such a good story. The whole series was one of my two favorite all time DA fics.

Thanks for reposting.
Alexis chapter 11 . 1/10/2003
I'm loving this story just as much the second time around.

Keep those chapters coming.
mackenzie karls chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
hey this is a really good story but are u going to write anothter chapter?
gilenagile chapter 10 . 1/4/2003
Enjoying the reruns!
Quarkz chapter 1 . 1/1/2003
Thankyou SO much for sending me the NC-17 Version of this story, The complete version too, I really appriciate it. Love it more everytime I read it. ;)
mar chapter 8 . 1/1/2003
great chapter
Quarkz chapter 2 . 12/26/2002
*Embarassed to Ask* *sighs* I want Uncensored version! Please! *nods and continues with chapter 3*

Could you send me the uncensored version, damn that sounds sad but I just love Smut. Loving the Story, More please :D
Alexis chapter 3 . 12/20/2002
Your very wonderful, interesting story is my all time favorite of DA fic. I only read Dark Angel Max and Logan fan fiction so don't know about any others. Like most season one Dark Angel puriest I don't recognise any other couple, not that there was any in season 2.

Anyway, you are the best.

Thank you so much for your good writing.
Alexis chapter 3 . 12/20/2002

Anyway, you are the best.

Thank you so much for your good writing.
Natters chapter 3 . 12/20/2002
poor logan. poor max. more please
Natters chapter 2 . 12/20/2002