Reviews for TMNT: The Samurai's Last Battle
LornaWinters chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Thanks for your review!

I really enjoyed reading this story. And I have to say, it was better than the TMNT episodes/movies, as much as I enjoyed watching them when I was little. I was particularly glad that you put Raphael in the story, since he's my favorite turtle!

"Raphael glared at Michelangelo. All he had wanted to do was eat his pizza and go to bed, but now he had to listen to Master Splinter lecture. He promised to himself that his younger brother would be feeling a large amount of pain later." That was my favorite part! I laughed aloud when I read that.
sparkyfma2000 chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Wow! Great story! Very well written! Bravo to you!
GhostFrappe chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
Wow...that was a great piece of work there!

Haha...Mikey still found Raphael's pizza, even after he hid it...but Raph could always sit on his pizza; at least Mike wouldn't be able to reach it there.

I reinterate, grat story; I liked how they learned a lesson on honor with the tale of the Samurai; I felt like I was reading a Biblical parable.
Daydream1 chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
Wow. Dude, that was a good story! Maybe Mike will take a hint and lay off everyone else's pizza for a while. Well, for at least a bit. Maybe a second. Good story!
Sabishiioni chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
Good story. I kinda felt sorry for the Samurai in the end with no second to be present to behead him. Ah well, at least Yuri died a true warrior. I could see Splinter sitting there telling the story to two enraptured turtles. Keep up the good work.
Ziptango chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
Where is your honor? You can't end there! Sequelsequelsequel!

*~*~*ziptango*~*~*
TMNTpunker chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
Hey, wow what a great story! I loved it. The detail and the emotion really carries you through to the end. Very powerful. I can't wait to see more from you.

Have a wonderful day and a beautiful tomorrow!

April~
Danceingfae chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
haha love the opening, that's the Raph i know :o)Oh, whoa remind me to never take Raph's pizza, even as a joke, ouch!

The story of the warrior, wow, that was good. It's interesting to think that there is a japenses suicide ritual that can be performed in order to regain honor.

This was very nicely written, i felt bad for Mikey snagging Raph's pizza. Hope to see more :o)
Machias Banshee chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
*sighs contentedly*

I feel warm and tingly all over now...wonderful lil lesson about honor...you should write more 'life lessons' like this...very good. ;)
Raphaella chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
Cool, that was a real nice piece of work! Raph and Mikey learnt their lesson, and I like how you showed it at the end.

Nice fic dude, ;)