Reviews for What have you done, T'Pol?
Guest chapter 4 . 3/29/2021
Oh they are both so sweet here, towards each other, and tender together.

Thank you for not having T'pol phaser rifle herself or OD as other writers have to be original or deem TnT too saccharine for them.

Thank you for imbuing both characters with admirable personal qualities as well as intelligence, creativity, diligence, professionally successful officers. I know show wrote Archer was the legend linchpin crucial to Federation but I thought TnT were more honorably compassionate striving to serve rather than ambitious like Archer who wanted to be in charge and someone important to measure up to his Father's shadow.

Keep writing please for I like how your interactions show how fun TnT were together beyond mere sexual desire...
shamour chapter 4 . 7/4/2019
Not so creepy as I thought, and the end was so sweet! Well done, very nice story!
1ttrobinson chapter 4 . 2/1/2018
Love it. AU but very sweet.
Asso chapter 3 . 11/22/2017
What a magnificent description! What a vivid representation!
Asso chapter 2 . 11/22/2017
Damn! Mate, T'Pol, mate! With Trip, obviously, it goes without saying.
Asso chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
Oh! Delicious!
Anzha chapter 4 . 5/28/2017
Its interesting seeing T'Pol in a state of weakness. Even moreso, is her ultimate goal of mating with Trip- even if he is comatose. I am just worried that she pressumes he would give his consent- but thats what nice guys are for.
Shan Jeniah chapter 4 . 12/3/2016
I wasn't sure where this was going, and I was frankly worried for both of them, and everyone else, too.

But this ended so sweetly, with just enough sizzle. Although I really want to know what else was in T'Pol's message...and how long it took to figure out what happened to the beverage dispenser!

This built up nicely, and satisfied in the ending.
Kathy chapter 4 . 8/17/2016
Good description in the story summary about T'Pol creeping up on Trip. But it ends up being a sweet story b/c you showed how Trip feels about T’Pol. As always, love your stories and writing.
StarTrekkie1 chapter 4 . 2/8/2016
I enjoyed reading this story. Very good written!
Asso chapter 4 . 1/24/2016
What a beautiful story! How it strikes the heart! How beautifully depicted are the characthers!
Simply beautiful!
athena xy chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Told you I was new to this. I posted previously but don't think I did it right. Anyway, I really, really liked your story!
AthenaXY chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
I am very new to this but here goes. I love all things Star Trek, especially Trip and T'Pol. This one was so cool. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
I really enjoyed your story. Thanks for posting!
bri wesmoreland chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Braxana, you really must stop. This story was entirely too short for my taste. You are killing me with the wonderful story telling, the great writing and then...you stop! I love your style! I love what you do with Trip! This was delightful and naughty. Next story please. bri