Reviews for Anything Goes
Vorcha Girl chapter 10 . 9/9/2016
I'm too lazy to login. This gave me shivers. I mean, yes, it was hilarious and I giggled like a silly creature as I was reading - because all of the dialogue in me2 with Jacob is super awkward and you captured that perfect, but also because this kind of situation happens so often in some couples. I loved Thane's gentle acceptance and humor too. His trust in Shepard and his light amusement. It was quite beautiful and it made me smile.

But the love between them and the passion at the end, that gave me shivers. It was beautiful and I LOVED it! The way you turn a phrase is just beautiful. You write poetry more than stories sometimes. I envy you that ability ... and love you for it. Thank you for the gorgeous drabble!
mattgerrard chapter 12 . 8/18/2016
SHEPARD! STOP HER!

Oof. One of the most powerful moments in the game, and a wonderful story. I can feel Samara's agony even more intensely than the first time I played through that moment.
GoddessTiera chapter 12 . 8/9/2016
Samara. :'( I am crying. You have broken my heart. Your descriptions are so good and I can feel her emotions. Bravo.
MizDirected chapter 8 . 3/16/2016
I don't think it would be any consolation to James, but I'd rather Ontario went that way than harvested. At least it's just over in an instant rather than the horror of everything that comes after.

A terrible, poignant moment of two different sorts of helplessness. James almost has the easier side of it. He's helpless and mourning his home, but he has why? He has 'we should have gone back'. Shepard doesn't. She has the weight of those decisions and those answers as well as the knowledge that even if they had come back, they could have done nothing but die. :(

Beautifully written, every moment adding to the anguish and sorrow. You handle these moments with such deftness. It's a lovely thing.
mattgerrard chapter 10 . 2/18/2016
Love this! The awkward moment with Jacob, and Shepard's reaction to it, are a great twist to the story. I'm also taking notes on how you wrote Thane. You captured his voice really well and he perplexes the heck out of me.
tlcinbflo chapter 10 . 2/17/2016
Ugh. I can't. You're killing me. This is why I don't read/write Shiros. This was adorable, lovely, and so well done, but my heart is still breaking because I *know* what happens and it ... ugh.

Anyway, this was lovely. I adored how easy Thane was, how well he knew her and knew that she wasn't interested in anyone else because that's not how she is. Nicely done!
jediserenity82 chapter 10 . 2/17/2016
This was beautiful! I love the way you write Thane, it makes me so happy! I can't wait to read more! :D
MizDirected chapter 7 . 2/15/2016
I know that this was just sit and write for five minutes, so it's not going to have any polish, and yeah, there are a few things, but it's gorgeous. The quiet, healing silence ... the cool dark ... the soft sounds of night (although the last two aren't mentioned) are all felt. They hang palpable in the air, and they are lovely.

Aw Garrus, buddy. You are a good torin. :D A good, good torin, and such a big ol' softie. You reveal here what makes him the LI of choice. ;)

Lovely stuff.

She swallows thickly - minor gah! That and people grinding out words ... she ground out ... two biggest fanfic pet peeves.

the breath raking through his chest. - now this ... fantastic!

He feels her run her fingers softly along his jaw - what does it feel like?

Her fingers fall from his wounded face and rest softly along his neck, where she feels the vibrations of his voice when he whispers to her.- switches POV mid sentence.
FiresofAnarchy chapter 4 . 2/15/2016
This was amazing. Very well written and emotional.
DalishGrey chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
Oh wow :O
I definitely wasn't expecting that XD haha

Intense. Emotive. Gut-wrenching and a completely brilliant twist on the events on Tuchanka :)
I adore your writing!
mattgerrard chapter 9 . 2/14/2016
That was adorable! And you get the extra points for using a minor character :D. Shepard and Kal. I can totally see that! I loved how you worked the prompt into the scene. "I haven't?" LOL! And then he just rolls with it! Now you've got me thinking about how it cool it would have been to have Kal on the Normandy. Or Shepard on a quarian scout ship.
Vorcha Girl chapter 9 . 2/14/2016
Aaaw! This took me to my happy place. I love Kal'Reegar and I love fics with him and femShep together - I think I might have mentioned that I wrote a drabble once (my memory is shocking), but there is something about them that is just so nice. They're both warrior, both lay it all on the line, and they work well together in combat.

I like their rough edges and their flirting in this fic, I like the jokes and the touches, and I love the softness - the way they respond to each other and love each other so casually. It speaks of a deep bond, of a love that goes without saying. It was utterly adorable! This is making me want to write more Kal/Shepard! ;)
Vorcha Girl chapter 8 . 2/14/2016
This really was such a hard hitting drabble. I feel for James. He's a man of earth and sea - you can tell how much he values his home and his people by the way he speaks about them in the game with so much affection. Even though he had some bad times down on Earth, it's his land, it's his home. To see that gone ... well ... I can only imagine how gutting it would be for him.

Especially as he is such an emotional character. We see him break in Paragon Lost. We see him cry. We see him screaming at himself because he hates what he did and the guilt is too much. I love that about Vega. I love that he's not some Jar head - that he feels things and shows that.

And Shepard, she does what she can in this drabble. She is there for him even as she grieves with him. Gosh I love this. I'm not sure how you make drabbles this moving, but you do. Kudos.
the-dandiest-of-lions chapter 9 . 2/14/2016
Aw, this was so sweet! So natural and fluently written. I'd read more of these two!
Dabbles R Us chapter 8 . 1/3/2016
This is beyond amazing, of course. The emotion is so vivid and real and painful. Beautifully done.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »