Reviews for Moments
MelaK chapter 4 . 2/1/2018
Loved it. Thank You. When watching this episode I really wished they'd have continued the scene with what happened after Halstead raced back upstairs.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/9/2018
I don't know why you keep saying that people thought that Kim was trying to sleep her way to the top. Kevin said it as a joke to make her feel better but Voight never once thought that and I seriously doubt that anyone else would believe that a rookie cop like Adam would have any sway in the matter.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/29/2017
Just read this whole story. Loved your versions of missing moments! Now I'm on to see what else you've written that's Burzek.
Ghostwriter chapter 12 . 9/7/2016
Love it. Well done.
CPDRuzekFan chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
Just re-reading this...I seriously miss your stories! I hope to see something new from you soon!
forjoealways chapter 8 . 6/6/2016
I love this chapter the most! I mean, out of all burzek fics ever it's my number one favorite! Your ability to portray two of them is mind-blowing! Your Kim and Adam both together and separate are so accurate and it's very easy for me to imagine them acting those ways on the actual show. Finally, the heat! Their sexual tension mixed with tenderness, I can feel the chemistry through the written text. Even the dirtiest part is beautiful, I think it's because of the power you brought in. Not every author is capable of portraying sex related scenes in literary language without any "f" words or something like that, you know. Excellent job. I wish you wrote more of this kind ;)
CPDRuzekFan chapter 5 . 3/14/2016
Hated that we never saw Adam introduce Kim to his dad..this was great!
CPDRuzekFan chapter 4 . 3/14/2016
Loved it! Re-reading while I wait for your next update
CPDRuzekFan chapter 3 . 3/14/2016
Loved it!
Sibyllos chapter 4 . 2/12/2016
This chapter was so good, i really like it, he's sound like it was just the show !
Sibyllos chapter 2 . 2/12/2016
This chapter was so good too, i love it !
Sibyllos chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
That's just what i need because there is so much missing moment in this show (and that's not so bad in fact) but i really love this two and you're writing about them so good !
CPDRuzekFan chapter 12 . 12/20/2015
I loved this, I hope you'll do some for season 3! There aren't enough Burzek fanfictions! This was fantastic to read, I loved it!
EvangelineReads chapter 12 . 10/21/2015
I love these fics so much! I love Ruzek and Burgess so much and I wish we'd get more scenes with them together. Good job with these fics, I love them so much! Keep them coming :D
Sarrabr4 chapter 12 . 10/16/2015
Ruzek is one sneeky man. I can't believe he managed to get Kevin to go ring shopping with him without Kim finding out and even though she was mad and making up some scenarios in her head, I like how it turned out. great chapter