Reviews for These Cuts I Have
Raeesa chapter 32 . 9/28
This really was the best post war fanfic I have ever read. You are exceptionally talented and I enjoyed every word. JK Rowling would be proud!
Sheelf21 chapter 31 . 9/28
I loved this story made up of moments, and seeing how they all evolved from the end of the battle. JK left us very orphaned regarding those days, and talents like yours are appreciated to fill that need.
No wonder you fear that work. I suppose it will provide spectacle, but as a story, it's garbage full of contradictions. Any of your fanfics are a hell of a lot better than that garbage. There are many of us who refuse to consider it canon, because of the infinite errors it has, despite what JK said when she saw the money they gave her in exchange for her signature accepting it. But she didn't write it, so it doesn't exist.
I'm looking forward to reading the continuation of this story. You have to have little shame on Romilda Vane's part to try to get close to Harry after the one she messed up in her sixth year, poisoning Ron with her love potion filled chocolates. I hope Ginny puts her in her place like JK must have done in the books, as that potion is a lot like the Imperius curse, and should be equally punishable by magical law. Using it on another person is the same as raping them, and I always thought that encouraging its use by Jk so freely was another big mistake on her part.
I'll look for the sequel. Thanks for writing your great stories and sharing them.
Alina chapter 32 . 8/17
Dear author,
I just finished you fanfiction within two days and I absolutely loved it!
I found a recommendation in a Facebook comment recently and I'm so glad I clicked on the link! (I usually don't read fanfictions at all, I maybe start one or two in a year but never finish them)
In my opinion you wrote the characters really beautifully and very much "in character". Your story seems to really fit right where to books left off and I love how much character development happened and the details you added to the Potter-world.
I can't wait to read more! Thank you so much for your hard work!
Jbrowne26 chapter 32 . 7/7
Just finished rereading this - such a great story!
pipib chapter 32 . 6/6
Great story can’t wait to read the next in the series.
peggy77 chapter 24 . 6/4
Why didn't they use Veritiserum on MacCullity to find out what he knew since he implied that he knew Harry wasn't going to be feeling well for long.
peggy77 chapter 2 . 6/4
Very good story so far. But of course I expected it would be, you are an excellent writer.
RueoDay chapter 5 . 5/2
AHHHH! This is such a good fanfiction and I wish I could enjoy it. I probably would if I didn't hate Ginny so much.
ologlo chapter 1 . 3/23
why do you put HPHPHP after every part ends
This chapter was very sweet. I like your take on Ginny's 6th year at Hogwarts. Too many fics have her being excessively tortured and singled out when Neville even said they mostly left purebloods alone and he and Seamus seem to get the worse of the beatings for talking back. Plus he said that after the Carrows tortured Michael Corner he stopped the D.A activities so I think that had to be the worst of it. Not that being at Hogwarts wasn't hard for Ginny, but I do like to think Snape and the other teachers tried to protect the students from the Carrow's crucifying everyone at least!
I also like your take of Percy. I think Percy shares a lot of traits with Molly. He was kind of a mother hen and fussed over Ginny in COS and he even ran into the lake to pull Ron out in GOF, so it seems true to form he'd take over the cooking and cleaning like Molly, too.
True chapter 2 . 3/15
Thank you for keeping loyalty to the books in this regard 3 I prefer it to be Harry. Why they took so many of Harry's greatest moments and gave them to Hermione when he is the main character I will never understand! Book!Harry's most important quality is his leadership & quick thinking/bravery in life-threatening situations. (Don't even get me started on how they portrayed Ron and Ginny!) Book!Hermione is not so calm under pressure and that's okay! She's more human that way.
jessiejohogpetty chapter 14 . 2/20
yessss
I have been waiting for this scene. Awww harryyy
bessicowskreee chapter 4 . 2/20
YESSSSSSS
YOUR WRITING IS SOOOO GOOD!
please never stop. Keep doing what you do! 3
urop chapter 1 . 2/17
Im utterly amazed by this. Truly.
xionice52 chapter 32 . 2/1
Second time reading this story. Love it.