Reviews for These Cuts I Have
This was an amazing read. Well thought out and true to the characters. Thank you so much for writing!
DeadFish37 chapter 17 . 9/2
I recently read a story on AO3 where Draco gets turned into a 4 year old for a few months. Any relation?
DeadFish37 chapter 16 . 9/2
Is Dean described as artistic in canon, or is it just a fanfic thing? I like the idea of Harry hiring Dean to do a painting (and have seen him be artistic in other fanfics).
criertuckyahoo.com chapter 31 . 8/24
Loved this fic.
marijkekeyser1 chapter 3 . 8/10
Just wanted to say, thank you for the bit where Ginny says she feels guilty about catching herself feeling happy. I have experienced that exact cocktail of emotions, and luckily at the time I had someone to tell me it was okay. Reading it here brought old tears to my eyes. Thank you.
Flora chapter 6 . 8/8
Harry mutely stared at her horrified. Lmao
Yes. A very true picture of Harry and how he was afffected by growing up in the cupboard under the stairs and with a piece of Voldemort living inside him. Why, why why! Didn’t Dumbledore know how the Dursley’s were treating him? Was it to make Harry grow up feeling worthless and like he had to sacrifice himself for everyone else? To make it inevitable that Harry would die to save his friends? Yes, this chapter is excellent.

And isn’t it amazing how a story grows from one picture and the framing needed for that one scene to make scense.

Melunid
IIIFawkesIII chapter 2 . 6/28
Nice start.
FifthsheMARAUDER chapter 31 . 6/23
beautiful im literally sobbing rn at how accurate and sweet this was! Thank you so so so much i love it.
FifthsheMARAUDER chapter 29 . 6/23
This made me cry 3 the way his relationship with mr and mrs weasley progressed and grew is so beautiful and well written! Thank you for this i love it so so much!
sfda
fang3911 chapter 12 . 6/11
Death Eater Roger Goodell is the single greatest thing I never knew I needed.

Also I love your story and I’m devouring it at an alarmingly rapid pace.
This made me cry so much. Love this story. I love how you went into more detail and ideas then JKR. Honestly tops down one of the best fan fictions I’ve read.
harrypotter110203 chapter 1 . 5/17
This is one of the best stories I have ever read! I loved the de-aging potion... it was great to see him as a kid having funand the Harry and Ginny moments were too sweet. Absolutely fantastic story!
lilyevansJan30 chapter 31 . 5/2
I finished! I'm sorry I didn't review every chapter but I read on my phone in bed last night and I hate typing reviews that way (and I was too eager to keep reading). Now I'm on my computer. This story was exactly what I needed. I thought the weaving of Harry's emotional and physical pain from the War and Horcrux with his finally opening up about his childhood and recognizing how hurt he'd actually been was amazing. I've ready other "abused Harry" stories but they were a lot more in your face and turned Harry into someone I don't think he is. This was done so delicately, I felt like I was still reading about Harry. I especially loved him learning throughout the story what it meant to be part of the a real family - little Harry was a perfect vehicle for showing what he'd missed and how he ended up the way he was. I also really liked seeing a number of different POV's - you don't usually get Hermione's side of things in a Hinny story, and I liked seeing her perspective. And I loved Ron - maturing, learning Ron is my favorite. Just a great job all around and I'm looking forward to Scars.