Reviews for These Cuts I Have
Heather Lindsey1 chapter 17 . 1/14
The way I was sobbing during this chapter
Guest chapter 32 . 10/6/2022
This was so good!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 9/6/2022
#Books Rule
CarolsSister chapter 32 . 7/25/2022
Okay, so call me paranoid regarding Ughar and Pirate Chick.
CarolsSister chapter 30 . 7/25/2022
Uhrag? Sounds disgusting enough for Dolohav. And Violet sounds like a close physical match for Pirate Girl...
CarolsSister chapter 27 . 7/25/2022
No cadets on that raid please!
CarolsSister chapter 24 . 7/25/2022
Who set up that training exercise?
CarolsSister chapter 23 . 7/25/2022
I thought that vaporized potion was to benign. Why spray the place just to de-age him. Now a lethal disease is far more the Mortality Munchers type of idea.
CarolsSister chapter 19 . 7/25/2022
Don't think that either Duncan or Formed should be trusted farther than the distance Harry could toss Hagrid. Sorry not sorry, but I have a personal aversion to glad handing idiots.
Tina chapter 32 . 7/22/2022
This is the best and most amazing story ever! I needed to get closure, I needed to read about everyone's recovery, especially Harry from so many different wounds and you covered all of them! I love how you portrayed the Weasley's relationship with Harry and his getting used to having a family and having parents. I love how you've showed Ron's extreme overprotectiveness towards Harry after everything that had happened during the battle and the Horocrux hunt. I love how you've developed the romantic relationships between Harry/ Ginny and Hermione/Ron. Everything is so lifelike and real, I am extremely impressed, it is like reading the continuation of JK Rowling's work and it is the epilogue we all needed to finish this story in our heads finally. Thank you very very much for all your hard work, you're brilliant!
Magical Vibes chapter 31 . 7/18/2022
I just completed this story and woah! It simply blew my mind... I honestly reckon it's one of the best post war stories out there... Tbh i was pretty disappointed too when I saw that the story simply ended after the war and there was no hint about the missing 19 years, but I guess it gave fanfic writers the opportunities to play around.. This story had the perfect amount of angst, romance, and mystery. I also love that finally someone included something about Harry's abusive past and paid attention to it.. Overall, this was an overwhelmingly great fanfic.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 1 . 7/17/2022
Poor Harry. He’s traumatized. I would add character tags. I wouldn’t have found this if I wasn’t on your profile. You should add Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny to the character tags. :)
pipib chapter 13 . 6/25/2022
Can I just say how much I love Ron in this. This is how I imagine grown up Ron. A protective guy and a great friend. So nice there’s no Ron bashing
Mewpagano chapter 32 . 5/18/2022
so beuatyfulllllllllllllllllll
cihohl chapter 15 . 4/8/2022
What a fantastic chapter! Loved it!