Reviews for It's not the Raptor DNA
dsbboo chapter 89 . 6/18
I just read all 89 chapters in 1 and a half weeks. I can honestly say I love this story. This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read and definitely the best Jurassic World/Park one. I hope you just took a small break but plan on continuing. Well I hope to see an update soon. Well wishes.
HiddenMaster chapter 65 . 6/18
...

I have one very simple question for this entire chapter: why were Elise and Owen and Dr. Gray in the pen with with Sobek when he was awakening? What possible reason is there for any of them to be in the same enclosure as an alpha predator when it is first waking up?

I'm kinda speechless, to be honest. They brought a spinosaurus who they knew was a man eater, who had eaten multiple people in the past, and had likely killed tyranosaurs, and when he doesn't immediately get out of his cage to examine his habitat, they don't...

I don't know. Examine some wireless cameras they assuredly setup around the cage, or in the cage itself? Lure him out with a goat or cow? Play some dinosaur calls, see if that gets him up?

No, instead they have a known alpha predator renowned for killing other giant predators and people in an open cage, and they have Elise stand nearby and have two vital people to Jurassic World walk into the front of the cage...

What the heck is wrong with these people? Elise I can forgive, but this seems like a suicidal idea. Do they want to die? There are so many other options that are just common sense that none of them did.
HiddenMaster chapter 61 . 6/17
I have to ask a serious question here. What the hell is wrong with Owen and this park in general?

I love how you've characterized nearly everyone, and Elise is a fun character. But what the hell is wrong with eveyrone to repeatedly step into the freaking raptor paddock? Did no one at any point stop Rosie and her grandma because they were afraid strangers in the raptor territory might make the raptors eat them?

It's like everyone in this story has forgotten completely that the raptors can and have turned on people in a heartbeat, and only tolerate Owen due to the time he's taken to establish himself as the alpha (and even then, at this point Elise is more his muscle than anything Owen does).

Rosie should by all rights have nearly died here. She ran up, into the midst of a group of veloceraptors and a tyranosaur sized carnivore, screaming Owen without announcing herself from far away...

I'm lost, I'm afraid. The fact that no one thought to stop them, that they could even just walk up to the pen and waltz in says horrible things about the park's security (which is pretty damn bad already), and horrible things about people's common sense.
Elise's Fangirl chapter 1 . 6/12
Time to reread this once again XD I've more or less forgotten some things already because I purposely stopped myself from rereading this too much so when I do read it again, I'll feel like reading it for the first time (more or less) lol
DaredChance chapter 88 . 6/12
"Hey guys, we will have another chapter next week!"
I really hope nothing happened to you. It's been so long since we've heard anything, and I've begun to fear the worst.
Bookworm1611 chapter 8 . 6/12
Did Zach leak it?
Greatfisherman chapter 89 . 6/8
I really hope you continue to update this story. It is by far my favorite one I have ever read and has made me feel many emotions I had not on uears. Keep up the good work. Your fans will welcome you back with open hearts.
Zeigan-Kellar chapter 89 . 6/6
I have already read this story 6 times and it did not tire me of it ... I really hope that this story will continue soon ... Maybe the author will return after the premiere of the second movie ... Greetings
BlizzardHaze chapter 89 . 6/6
Love this story! And really hope it has not been discontinued, with the release of Fallen Kingdom i'm even more hyped for this fanfiction to continue. It's my most favourite fanfiction to date and would hate for it to end.

Really hope you're alright, Skulls, and make a comeback soon!
KHRandothersFORLIFE666 chapter 89 . 6/5
Oooohhh! I can't wait for the next update! I really hope you haven't abandoned this story!
Kiyosaisei Ichimaru chapter 89 . 6/3
This story remains one of my absolute favorites to read. Even after a year with no updates, I enjoy going back to read it again. I like to try and imagine the scolding Sobek is going to give Elise, and I really hope Tacet is able to cope with Elise’s old paddock.
Unazaki chapter 89 . 6/3
I have a feeling that Skulls is waiting to see how Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom plays out so that they can better tie in the ending for this story to the movie XD
I am reading this a 2nd time and i just have to say, claire is a total b*#$ the first few chapters.
WinterTigerEclipse chapter 89 . 6/1
awesome story very well written please please continue wonders what happens next
You should write a fanfic about what happens to wu after he dies.
5,564 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »