Reviews for It's not the Raptor DNA
Codex0101 chapter 89 . 9/18
Hello, you little damned liar! I've been waiting for over a year for that GODLY "Next Week Chapter" to come, and yes, i've just created an account to send this message, and i decided one thing, i will come every month to see if you miraculously update this for the love of everything and to send you another "review", i will do that every month while i re-read this gorgeous story until you decide to awake, or until this page shuts down, that doesn't mean anything for me because i downloaded this story to RE-READ IT to no end, you lazy girl, we ALL want this story to continue, you can't say that you don't have time since it is close to become two, TWO, 2 years since you don't update, so c'mon, do it, i don't care if it is a short chapter, i just want to see a sign of life, i just want this story have an ending.

Pd: It would be a funny and happy surprise if you instantly add 75 chapters or more in a day, i swear to god that if that happens, i will run with boxers on my neighboorhood, just because of the happiness that i will feel, and i will record it and post it on Youtube
Booperdooper chapter 89 . 9/12
Please update ;w;
Talutah chapter 89 . 9/10
So will Elise tell Mama and the girls that that is her long lost hatchmate that the Humans took or... What about Sobek? 'Hey you think that I smelled twisted come smell my hatchmate?'
theoreoferret chapter 1 . 9/4
Please tell me Blue didn't find an oreo thin, please...
Author Pendragon Of Camelot chapter 1 . 8/31
Congrats on having the most favourited Jurrasic Park story! Not read yet, starting now!
I love this chapter. It's absolutely fantastic.

At times, the story gets too fluffy and mushy, since I've got more of a dark taste, but Bridges can make up for it. He is the perfect balance between a villain who does bad things, without being to overboard. He is my favorite character - for me, even an average villain takes the Cake over a super hero - and when there's a super well written villain - well, you get the idea.

I hope you write more, but in my head, I can just imagine Cera's childhood as a spoilt kid, the only one creature whom Bridges truly adores.

In my mind, Bridges has a sliver of hope as Elise - the cat - says, to get out when Miguel comes to save the day. I've got a entire mind-story, in which Daemon escapes, and then hides to another country for a couple of years. I haven't planned out the rest yet, but he will go see Elise again! (Hopefully).

Wither way, I hope you do more. Fantastic work.
I have just discovered and read this story for about a week and it is amazing! I hope you're ok as this hasn't been updated in over a year. I'll never be able to look at the indominus other than as Elise. I really hope you come back and update, I really love this story!
Prehistoric bird chapter 89 . 8/17
I doubt you plan to continue this fic, but I have to say. Its the best fic I've ever read, and this is the third time I've read it. I wanted to ask, even though I will likely never get a reply, If you plan to do anything with the new movie's plot, or even the Indoraptor.
I will probably return to re-read this fic a year from now, So I hope to hear from you again.
Much love, many love! Please! I need another chapter!
AlucardsBro chapter 1 . 8/9
Given that this story hasn't been updated in well over a year, I think it's fair to assume that it's been abandoned right? If so, that is quite disappointing, but it still makes for an excellent reread every now and then, and I doubt I'll ever be able to think of the Indominus as anyone other than Elise ever again.
Godzillafan chapter 56 . 7/30
IUDEX CAN TALK THE SAME SPINOSAURUS CAN TALK JUST WHHHHHAAAAAAAT!?
I powered,through this, so I want my OREO, I am a serious reader,I will stay up all night if need be to read a book/chapter.
Godzilla fan chapter 49 . 7/26
any one else want to strangle Wu then chop off his arms and legs then feed his still bleeding and alive body to Lilly or is that just me?
Wargaming Super Noob chapter 51 . 7/27
well, someone is hard... didnt know Lowery preferred the smurfs, but I gotta love him for it. If its a pretty girl, I'm the same as him. Great chapter too btw.
Godzilla fan chapter 18 . 7/23
A dinosaur flipping pricks off I LOVE IT AND I LOVE THIS SERIES PLEASE DO MORE!
5,693 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »