Reviews for Three Wishes
CalamityBunny chapter 4 . 1/21/2007
Aw... I know you havn't updated in a while but i really hope u do soon this is a great story. lol i luv that u put in the whole "do u trust me?" part lol
Kcc chapter 4 . 4/12/2005
OOhh i do like this one. I enjoy how Spike and Buffy arn't really like themselves from the show, but their love still grows on in a different light.
me chapter 4 . 5/15/2004
keep it coming
Amania chapter 4 . 1/19/2003
Cute. Keep it up. _
kay chapter 4 . 1/12/2003
oh keep writing im likimg this story
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 3 . 1/4/2003
cute
Rachel chapter 3 . 1/4/2003
buffy really never dissappoints in the wench department, does she? ah well, i can't believe willow changed spike's hair! poor guy, but i loved the way you wrote his response. how he gets whiny in a situation of dire peril to his wardrobe. very cute. can't wait to read more!
katelynndc chapter 2 . 1/4/2003
Okay this review is supposed to be for ch.3 but since it only allows one review per chapter and there's no way to edit your reviews, well. It's supposed to be **Write more soon.** lol
katelynndc chapter 3 . 1/4/2003
This chapter was wonderful as all your stories are! Right more soon! :D
Graysen chapter 3 . 1/3/2003
This is great. I love the plot. Can't wait to read more.
SunnyD chapter 3 . 1/3/2003
More Sandy! Please more!
Amania chapter 3 . 1/3/2003
Heh heh. This is good. _
Rachel chapter 2 . 12/30/2002
aww, magical genie willow! i should have seen it coming, i love the idea of her as spike's magical guardian of sorts. can't wait to read about he and buffy's first meeting.

hope your holidays went well. you rock!
jenniepennie chapter 2 . 12/26/2002
OKay this was great and I cannot wait to see what Willow's plan is! :D
Thia chapter 2 . 12/26/2002
Sandy sweety, this new chapter is so good! I love it and i really can't wait to read more.. I'm enjoying it very much, Sandy! This sounds to be one interesting Spuffy fantasy! Love You!