Reviews for Pawn
EquippedSword99 chapter 1 . 5/9/2018
i want to read this story but its sad as there seems to be no sign of an update coming. and from the looks of it, this story isnt completed.
Jyusei Kumo-san chapter 7 . 3/19/2018
...is Issei trying to compete against Emiya Shirou?
RP741 chapter 14 . 3/5/2018
Always waiting bro
Wargame-sama chapter 14 . 10/14/2017
waiting for new chapter!
OJKing chapter 9 . 8/29/2017
Lightning doesn't even come close to travelling at the speed of light.
RP741 chapter 14 . 8/3/2017
More plz!?
Mernom chapter 9 . 4/11/2017
So far all of your fight scenes have a problem when characters talk, their opponents don't do anything about it. It was especially bad with the Issei vs Raynare fight, where she didn't do anything to stop him from freeing Asia. Other than that, the story is quite the read. If you can work on that issue I can definitely see this becoming a great story.
Mernom chapter 5 . 4/10/2017
Issei is getting influence fast. At this rate, by the time he meets Rias he will be too much of a big shot to turn without repercussions.
Mernom chapter 4 . 4/10/2017
Again awkward wording at the beginning of the chapter. Other than that, the story is heating up. I can feel the TMnT influence from here.
Mernom chapter 3 . 4/10/2017
Your choice of words for Issei in the last part of the chapter is kinda odd. 'conclusion' doesn't work that way. 'theory' or 'hypothesis' fit better. Other than that, great read.
Mernom chapter 2 . 4/10/2017
They fight, they bite and they curse, but when push comes to shove they are real friends. Is that what you were trying to portray?
Mernom chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
The end of the chapter felt rushed, and for the life of me I can't see why wouldn't Raynare stop Issei from freeing Asia. Or any of the numerous underlings she was shown to have. Although they weren't mentioned here, so they may have been cut.
CrimiK chapter 1 . 3/9/2017
Basic reaction when you see Asians cutenessOh honey.
Geode7 chapter 14 . 12/28/2016
This is an unexpectedly great piece of wirting despite its source material and it's fan base. Mostly because harems in general are mostly bad from the moment of conception. However, your take and writing are interestingly engaging and what i would call one of the best works of fiction for this universe.
ENDDRAGON369 chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
I hope I will see Type-moon elements.