Reviews for Mass Effect: The Gamer Edition
naulds chapter 7 . 12/12
I hope you start writing for this story again, it's been really good so far
Tsamoka chapter 7 . 8/29
LOL! A gamer story about a video game. I can't wait to see more of this. Keep up the good work! :)
WolfKing69 chapter 4 . 8/15
Do you realize you changed the Health formula?
J chapter 7 . 6/21
Hey hope you continue writing
ICUDeadNow chapter 2 . 6/20
Awesome! I'm finally finding a bunch of The Gamer fics, really good ones too! Definitely got yourself a favorite. Too bad he didn't go with Asari. Would have been interesting seeing how he would have to adjust to a female body. I'd definitely go with Biotics. Who doesn't want Blue Space Magic? A Quarian Biotic would have most definitely fit with Shepard's unique and eclectic crew. Oh well, still looking forward!
Mitchelltrt chapter 3 . 4/21
While Quarian Biotics are rare, I still think he should have put at least one point into Biotic Aptitude. Biotics make up a good deal of the gameplay, and also if he is an engineer, then he can Float stuff around him or even help hold the Mass Effect fields of the drive core when he is working on the electronic versions.
Reader59 chapter 7 . 3/22
Pleease make more, this is an amazing blend between the 2. I simply love this series.
Ikousetsu chapter 7 . 3/21
Well i followed the story. But for the looks of it. This story is dead
Booksurfer chapter 7 . 3/14
Hi,

I really like your style. Would be great to see more :)
All the best with your medical issues if you still have them.
Outerjay chapter 7 . 2/1
this was grate so far im really enjoying it
Dazac chapter 7 . 12/29/2016
I'm liking this
Keechinator chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Be a krogan scientist for the lols
12mlrthomas80 chapter 7 . 12/6/2016
I really enjoy your take on the mass effect/gamer universe and hope you enjoy contine it in future
jukehero461 chapter 7 . 11/16/2016
I love how this is going! Keep it up!
ThedemonlordPingu chapter 7 . 11/8/2016
i hope you continue this fic