Reviews for Mass Effect: The Gamer Edition
Treant Balewood chapter 3 . 7/12/2015
I would have had a hard time choosing but I think I might have gone Krogan.
Silverscale chapter 5 . 7/12/2015
His Profession is highly complex so it will take more then one chapter to fit it in properly. So I think you're doing fine. I like how you make him design mechs as a force multiplier, perhaps he can even have a personal squad of specialized mechs based of different movies, cartoons, comics and so on.
SonOfNenji chapter 5 . 7/11/2015
Considering the possibility of "Chappy" becoming a character, you should consider the implications of his name on his personality.

This is especially significant when you consider the mentioning of Briareos.

It would seem his namesakes would become his "role-models", which is good.

That said, Chappy makes for a good middle name or nickname, but not a first name. (Unless you make a cute-looking robot, rather than a badass with a tender, golden heart).

Give him a full name sometime in the future. Briareos "Chappy" whatchamacalit is a good one. So is Briareos "Chappy" wtfismylastname. It has a nice ring to it.

But, yeah. I like the symbolism. You're responsible for the execution.

But I feel this would gradually lead to a lot of plot. He's tinkering with AI, after all, and his robot could become like the Geth. This entire line of research, engineering, etc could have great impact on his relations with absolutely everyone and serve as a point of conflict he would need to resolve.

As for professions... why would he need a profession? What's wrong with doing what jobs he wants? Isn't this what RPG heroes do? And he certainly has plenty of skills to make use of for this.

Unless you meant a preference for a type of job? In this case it would depend on which skills he wants.

I suppose anything to do with engineering, weapon/armorsmithing or programming would do then.

If you have some kind of list and require a vote, then say so as well, as we cannot chose what we don't know of.

SonOfNenji chapter 4 . 7/11/2015
Now we're getting somewhere!

SonOfNenji chapter 3 . 7/11/2015
Glad the overbearing prologue is almost over.

Now that everything's starting, it is somewhat exciting.

Still really slow though, so it could go either way next chapter.

Cf96 chapter 5 . 7/10/2015
Cool and hope your all right
Guest chapter 5 . 7/10/2015
:-).
Alucard chapter 5 . 7/10/2015
Is he gonna have the ability to create A.I too?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/10/2015
Cool, love the story update soon.
Zecore chapter 5 . 7/9/2015
Yo! Lovin' what i'm seein'! But when ever I think of mechs fighting with people I think of the one's from Titian Fall. Not the titians, but the CPU mech fighters the can be taken over if you sneak up on them. I would always try to amass an army of them since they could jump buildings and were insane to take on in large numbers.
SonOfNenji chapter 2 . 7/11/2015
Again, a pointless chapter.

2/5 and he didn't actually do anything yet.

Do some editing, dumbo.

SonOfNenji chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Some races have more penalties and less benefits than others.

Why did you have to lay it on so thick with char selection?

You wasted an entire chapter on it, pointlessly.

karthik9 chapter 5 . 7/11/2015
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
brightsteel3 chapter 5 . 7/11/2015
i like it
chapters could be a bit longer
XavierChaos chapter 5 . 7/10/2015
I'm liking this, and ironically enough Quarian would be one of my choices if I was in the same position. (Talimancers ftw) With a few hiccups here and there. I can't say anything bad about this story so far. Besides that I'd like to see longer chapters and a bit more in depth information.
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »