Reviews for Mass Effect: The Gamer Edition
Self Aware BG Character chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
interesting beginning
it would be interesting if you went for Krogan
Valrew165 chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
This story looks very exciting and I can't wait for the next chapter my opinion is that u should go with asari, krogen, or quarran as these species will have remarkable backstory a that u can get into maybe revive the krogen sooner then me3 or with the quarrion get in contact with the geth faster and create a treaty between the two races
Gurab chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Human or Quarian
I would like to point out Cerberus has done some "not so nice" stuff to advance humankind.
Zimary chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
This looks promising, I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.

For race, either Human or Vorcha. Human as is opens many romance options while remaining male and Vorcha because it is a very rarely seen choice, as long as the intelligence debuff can be countered.
moonberserker chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Asari
skwerewolf chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Looks interesting, looking forward to future updates... and I vote for Asari, who doesn't like hot blue women? :D
LinkedTortoise chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Great start. I vote for krogan.
DT999 chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Quarian
Lovegood Loves Good chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
There's potential here. Let's do male kroger biotic vanguard.
DefconDeceiver chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
If they'll eventually be a N7 class then go Human, their typically the most balanced class, so it's possible to learn more ability if your looking at the ME3 multi-player characters.

Other than that I'd choose Asari or Krogan just for the fact that you could possibly live up to age 1000 aside from their racial bonuses.
Edonran chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
asari
Aspect of Light chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
You should go as an asari, because almost all other SI are human.
mteverest21 chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
toss-up between quarian and asari
both would be interesting since I haven't seen many stories where these two are a main character to be changed into.
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16