Reviews for Mass Effect: The Gamer Edition
Shuten chapter 7 . 6/13/2018
I like this very much i hope you will continue this fanfic. 9.9/10. And only because there isint more Chapters
Lord Of Memory chapter 7 . 5/30/2018
Very good story hope you revive it soon
MajorKO chapter 7 . 12/23/2017
This was a great story. I hope it gets revived sometime in the future.
naulds chapter 7 . 12/12/2017
I hope you start writing for this story again, it's been really good so far
Tsamoka chapter 7 . 8/29/2017
LOL! A gamer story about a video game. I can't wait to see more of this. Keep up the good work! :)
WolfKing69 chapter 4 . 8/15/2017
Do you realize you changed the Health formula?
J chapter 7 . 6/21/2017
Hey hope you continue writing
ICUDeadNow chapter 2 . 6/20/2017
Awesome! I'm finally finding a bunch of The Gamer fics, really good ones too! Definitely got yourself a favorite. Too bad he didn't go with Asari. Would have been interesting seeing how he would have to adjust to a female body. I'd definitely go with Biotics. Who doesn't want Blue Space Magic? A Quarian Biotic would have most definitely fit with Shepard's unique and eclectic crew. Oh well, still looking forward!
Jordisk chapter 3 . 4/21/2017
While Quarian Biotics are rare, I still think he should have put at least one point into Biotic Aptitude. Biotics make up a good deal of the gameplay, and also if he is an engineer, then he can Float stuff around him or even help hold the Mass Effect fields of the drive core when he is working on the electronic versions.
Reader59 chapter 7 . 3/22/2017
Pleease make more, this is an amazing blend between the 2. I simply love this series.
Ikousetsu chapter 7 . 3/21/2017
Well i followed the story. But for the looks of it. This story is dead
Booksurfer chapter 7 . 3/14/2017
Hi,

I really like your style. Would be great to see more :)
All the best with your medical issues if you still have them.
Outerjay chapter 7 . 2/1/2017
this was grate so far im really enjoying it
Dazac chapter 7 . 12/29/2016
I'm liking this
Keechinator chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Be a krogan scientist for the lols
238 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »