Reviews for Mass Effect: The Gamer Edition
12mlrthomas80 chapter 7 . 12/6/2016
I really enjoy your take on the mass effect/gamer universe and hope you enjoy contine it in future
jukehero461 chapter 7 . 11/16/2016
I love how this is going! Keep it up!
ThedemonlordPingu chapter 7 . 11/8/2016
i hope you continue this fic
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
I love this story please update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
Great story would love to see it updated again soon!
King-d22 chapter 7 . 10/15/2016
I love it updated soon
AChunkyM0nkey chapter 7 . 10/13/2016
This is a wonderful story that I would love to see continued. Please make more.
Properdecay chapter 7 . 10/10/2016
I love this. Please, write more of it.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/23/2016
I gotta say everything up to this point was a wonderful read. An interesting take on a Gamer before Mass Effect 1 with an interesting character! :D
MrCraken chapter 7 . 8/18/2016
I really must say you've done a wonderful job on this. Hope you find some time to update this.
NeoNazo356 chapter 7 . 6/13/2016
Binge-read this story as soon as I thought to look in the "Manhwa Comics" section, and I have to say, you've done The Gamer proud with your interpretation of The Gamer system and all its little sub-systems. Tola is a really interesting character, and the heads-up about Eden Prime gives him some sense of a timetable. The "Betrayal Arc" was really well-written, and the fight scenes were brief but believable, especially for a Green Quarian like Tola. Tharn will make for an interesting ally in the future, though I'm wondering how the whole traitor thing is going to play out. Still, I'm sure there will be a lot of EXP and Renown coming his way, and he even brought a whole freighter back for the Fleet to strip for parts or re-purpose. That he SPACED the Batarians was definitely a plus, and A Gamer's Mind kept him from losing his shit after condemning 50 aliens to death. Wondering how things will go from here, especially with his own "Hunter Killer" droid. I wonder if he can program kung-fu into it like Hiro did with Baymax in Big Hero 6.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/23/2016
Love your fic please update
H20 Ferrum Dominus chapter 7 . 4/16/2016
This is very awesome! Please update soon! This story has a lot of potential! Please don't give up!
H20 Ferrum Dominus chapter 6 . 4/16/2016
Will Tharn be one of his team members?
H20 Ferrum Dominus chapter 5 . 4/16/2016
I really hope you make his Mech awesome! And great chapter I must say!
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »