Reviews for Mass Effect: The Gamer Edition
H20 Ferrum Dominus chapter 2 . 4/16/2016
This story has a lot of potential. I hope this does great and continue until the end!
little.tel chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
I don't even play Mass Effect and I really like your story. I would very much like to know what happens next in Tola's life. It's been a long time since you updated, but I've enjoyed this so far, so on going to put an update alert on it and hope you haven't abandoned.
HappyyReader chapter 7 . 3/14/2016
great story hope to see it continue, wish you good luck with the idea )
deitarionSSokolow chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
"-All Krogan suffer from the permanent de-buff The Genophage: reduces the ability to reproduce with other Krogan by 1000%"

You got your percent wrong. Unless I'm mis-remembering, the Genophage results in only one in one thousand Krogan not being stillborn.

Depending on how you interprete the phrase "reduces ... by ...%", you either said that there is only one success for every 10 attempts (100% * 10 1000%) or that no krogans are born because every fetus dies 10 times over.

To be less confusing, I'd suggest using one of these phrasings instead:

"-All Krogan suffer from the permanent de-buff The Genophage: induces a stillbirth rate of 99.9%"

"-All Krogan suffer from the permanent de-buff The Genophage: reduces the odds of a successful birth to 0.01%"

(Note the "reduces to" instead of "reduces by")

...or, since we're talking about one in a thousand and "percent" is from the latin for "per hundred" ("5 cents" "5 hundredths of a dollar", "century" hundred years), we could just say "per thousand" (See also "per mille")

"All Krogan suffer from the permanent de-buff The Genophage: induces a stillbirth rate of 999 per thousand."
MattKennedy chapter 7 . 2/9/2016
Pretty cool story! I'm a bit disappointed Tola didn't put at least one point into biotics, but he's pretty awesome anyway. :) Hope you continue the story sometime and we get to see the fallout from his adventure.
Venomancer chapter 7 . 1/7/2016
This is incredibly interesting, please do anything you can to continue it
Addlcove chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
looking forward to reading more of this
METALHELLSPWN chapter 7 . 12/24/2015
Please please please let this be updated soon I wanna know what happens next
Uruchi-Soul chapter 7 . 12/21/2015
I love everything about this fic please keep the updates coming! XD
Funnyman chapter 7 . 11/29/2015
This was a good chapter, I liked the action. I have one question though, doesn't he have an [Inventory] where he could have put the weapons and just say he left them behind? it said in the beginning that he had an [inventory] so that confused me as to why he doesn't use it.
Ghost024 chapter 7 . 11/28/2015
Well I hope you are eventually going to update this story as your last update was in August and its now November. Anyways its a good story and I do appreciate you coming up with this as it has kept me somewhat entertained.
DeadParade chapter 7 . 11/27/2015
Nice fanfic
ordinary-average chapter 7 . 11/14/2015
Love the story
are you gonna equip Tola with portable turrets?
jabbarulez chapter 7 . 11/12/2015
Methinks Gilo is in for some pain.
Canta009 chapter 7 . 11/9/2015
Love it, I sincerely hope you continue this
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »