Reviews for Scions of the Inquisition
SnowHelm chapter 39 . 8/9/2017
No, no, no! How can this be the end! This is so cruel, but I'm glad they got back to Skyhold. Are you writing a sequel?
Judy chapter 39 . 7/28/2017
Fantastic story! I hope you make a sequel.
SnowHelm chapter 38 . 6/2/2017
Solas is unbelievably cruel and now he has the orb that can only spell problems. Hoping Donna doesn't suffer permanant damage and wondering if Seith has anything left to give after that battle. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
SnowHelm chapter 37 . 4/20/2017
Well that was a punch to the gut of a way to end the chapter - loved it, but I am worried for them all. They are weak and exhausted and I really don't want them to be caught again. Seith's walk in the Fade was so sad, but he really did need to let out a little steam. Glad they found Fiann, but saddened for Erin. Looking forward to the next chapter.
SnowHelm chapter 36 . 2/19/2017
Yey Cole to the rescue. Loved the banter between them. Lovely mix of fear, desperation and hope. Looking forward to the next chapter.
SnowHelm chapter 35 . 1/19/2017
Their situation just seems to get worse so I will hope they can escape and that this tunnel gets them away from the elf and not into too much other trouble.
SnowHelm chapter 34 . 11/14/2016
It really does get worse doesn't it! I really hope they can escape, this is a very bad situation to be in.
SnowHelm chapter 33 . 4/26/2016
Oh that is not a good situation. Loved the descriptions of Seith's magic and his friendship with Donna. Wonder what you will do next!
Wildmooncat chapter 33 . 4/24/2016
It's been so long, I forgot how much I enjoy the found-family between Donna and Seith. Such a real connection there.
Wildmooncat chapter 32 . 3/28/2016
Seith grows on me more and more. You have the young loveable grump down perfectly. Very much reads like a clever teen.
Wildmooncat chapter 31 . 3/28/2016
Still love Donna :). I'm such a romantic that I usually root for romance (even when it's angsty or toxic), but I am so completely on Donna's side that I mostly just cheer for her, regardless of who she's making dreamy eyes at. And I'm desperate for her to meet her father!
SnowHelm chapter 32 . 3/28/2016
Yey Seith is back; such a shame people are reacting that way to him, though not completely unexpected. I wonder how much trouble these two are going to get into!
SnowHelm chapter 31 . 1/1/2016
At least Donna and Fiann have managed to talk about the situation a little. Looking forward to finding out what is happening with Seith and where his jump will lead him.
SnowHelm chapter 30 . 10/1/2015
Poor Donna is really struggling; but expecting the mission to end because someone died just isn't reality and she's being forced to face that. Seith getting a little more information on his father was interesting and I wonder how much he will find. Hopefully he is going to get out of the Fade. At which point I imagine Donna will punch him before hugging him. A little look into Erin's past was interesting too, though sad and makes me really angry with the hunter she loved. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Wildmooncat chapter 30 . 9/25/2015
Love the fade. It's a good way to have Seith puzzle out some mysteries about his father.