Reviews for The Legacy of Sparta
Chromitez chapter 4 . 3/22/2016
I've been with the original story for a long time, and I must say sir you continue to impress with this remake. I have loved this fic once, and love this 2.0 version all the same. I find it rather ammusing that some people would try to call you out for 'stealing' this story, ha. You are an incredible author and I believe you will go far, well done on another great chapter Mantis, and don't let the haters bring you down again, you're better than they could ever hope to be :)

- Chrome
storysupporter chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
I am amazed at all of your stories! Keep up the good job.
Lust of Alucard chapter 3 . 3/10/2016
I went to your profile page and perused it.
I felt I had to mention this, especially after I read the amount of crap that was interspersed throughout the reviews of The Last Spartan. :(
With the quality and standard your writing is currently at, it won't be far before you're a published author. I could nitpick about a few things you could improve, but apart from that, you're pretty much set. I look forward to seeing you on the bookshelves. :D
Keep writing!
L.O.A
Lust of Alucard chapter 4 . 3/10/2016
The AN at the beginning of the chapter had me in splits. I could actually hear your frustration as you wrote those lines. HAHAHAHA
Now onto the story. There are few fics which can actually match the brilliance of a certain "discontinued 19 chapter fic" that is being now reworked, or "rewritten" as you would say.
My reason for posting a review is this very specific - childish, whiny - query.
Why in the world would you want to rework it? The Last Spartan (oops-a-daisy) was a tremendous narrative. The character development was excellent, the sequences (both action and normal ones) even more so.
You could simply have continued it here under a different name, re-posting it and taking the plot forward. Those accusing you of plagiarism would have eventually gotten the clue, anyway. What I'm bemoaning is the fact that I am stuck reading the same story, though more refined and fluid, once again. At least until you do write the end of the Titan's Curse Arc. Again.
But No! Here I'm reading about Perseus rescuing his siblings while Zoe is hell bent on snogging the life right outta him somewhere in the future! Not Fair. And it is Cruel of you to leave it hanging like that...
Please speed up.
L.O.A
Guardian'sDragonOfDeath chapter 4 . 3/9/2016
This is great
Guest chapter 4 . 3/8/2016
I've lost faith in humanity. 4chan is the only safe haven left.
miguce chapter 4 . 3/8/2016
better than the previous one so far..
Kablamstar chapter 4 . 3/7/2016
Wow. I have read this same story from your other previous accounts and I still love it. Is there any chance that you would set up a wattpad account and put your story on there as well? Also I'm going to assume this is a no but, is there like a 1% chance you'd use an oc? Or mention one?

Anyways still a great story and I'll be waiting for your next update.
dis knutes chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
Glad your back man
RussianDragon96 chapter 4 . 3/6/2016
Hey, I'd like to say this, and right now this story, especially with you going back through the chapters and editing them. This story I believe is the greatest one I have ever read on this site and it might just be my absolute favorite. Also I will apologize on behalf of all the other people who for some reason were to stupid to read the authors note in your first chapter. Other than that though, love the story, writing style and everything else, can't wait for more chapters
WHITEOUT180 chapter 4 . 3/6/2016
great chap keep at it dont disappear on us
Astral8 chapter 4 . 3/6/2016
That was another really good chapter and I'm glad you did finally release a chapter. Can't wait for the next one.
littlebear62007 chapter 4 . 3/6/2016
Update
Elveril chapter 4 . 3/6/2016
FINALLY!
I've been waiting! Don't make me wait too much 'kay? It was great by the way
David chapter 4 . 3/5/2016
Percy/Katie pairing? There are basically no stories with this pairing
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »