Reviews for By Any Other Name
TheSleepyPrince chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
This is honestly the best SoRiku fix I have ever read. Nice work!
Kitsune to Tenshi-chan chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
I choked on my tea reading this! I couldn't stop laughing
R chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
1st I love ur name 2nd I laughed for like 5 minutes when Namine stood and yelled 3rd THOSE NAMES BRO they are amazing 4th love the whole fic
DJ Ayane chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
I have to admit that this was a great mix of comedy and awkward relationship. You didn't jump right into sex like most fanfic writers would and I liked that. Also liked the scene itself, as well as the awkward names for penis. Very VERY good story. Keep up the good writing. :)
Coffeeandscribe chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
I want to review and say this was one of the best one-shot's I've ever read, but I can't. It's THE best one-shot I've ever read. You wrote this so well. The pacing was perfect, the humor was there, and the idea of showing lust between the two (after awhile love can get overdone) was beautifully executed. Truly a remarkable fic that I will recommend to all my followers. Brava!
Kunoichi21 chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
Oh my dear God for the love of all that is holy. I don't think I've laughed that hard at a fic in a while. XD I mean, honestly. And who the HELL comes up with some of those? I want to know what drugs they're on if they think some of those euphemisms are sexy in any way. Definitely going to be sharing this story with friends, because dear God, how could I NOT? Also, SUPER FREAKING EXCITED ABOUT KH3. When I watched the Square conference, and it showed the new trailer, I almost screamed (but couldn't because there were people trying to sleep), I cried, I flailed, and was on skype with my bestie. I could not calm down for almost two hours. I just... djfjahcifhd. And you don't know how badly I want a Big Hero 6 world. I mean, San Fransokyo would be epicsauce in the game. And could you imagine Sora's first meeting with Baymax? WHAT IF BAYMAX COULD BE IN YOUR PARTY AND HEAL YOU. SO. EXCITE.
Amestri chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Nice OS, I couldn’t stop laughing while reading all this weird names XD
RecetteXTear chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
I'm Namine in this fic. This is literally me in public... I have no shame.

But ohmygosh this was cute! Namine was a brilliant match maker, and thanks to her Sora & Riku can live in awkward happiness.

I'm glad you're back; I've really missed your writing. Hope to see more from you soon!