Reviews for A Christmas At Callahan's
gandalf chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Ron and Hermione have been TRYING to help?
veronicathecow chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I'm not a Harry Potter fan (sorry to all you good folks who are) but I am a Callahans fan. This story has been written in the spirit of Callahans by someone who clearly loves those stories as much as I do and the Harry Potter link is well woven in.
Excellent work I look forward to any others that you care to set in the Callahans (or other universes), thank you.
mabidiso chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
So sweet and heart wrenching. I've read some of Spider Robinson's works. This would have fit in like a house on fire.
Akasha Drake chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
It's stories like this that mean when I'm depressed, I know it will get better

Musta been twenty of them at one time or another.

Hmm, twenty stories. I think that DOES qualify as a Tall Tale.
IamNotawriter chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Thank You!
This is a fine tribute to both worlds.
Valandar chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I realize it's been ten years since you wrote this fic, and may not even have the account (or the email it''s tied to) anymore... but this was simply an AWESOME story. Having read both the Callahan's series and Harry Potter, this is an EXCELLENT way to tie the two together - and really doesn't change much in either canon, except making Harry potentially less angsty at the start of book 5. Good job, and a wonderful read!
Silverdragonstar chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
So great! You nailed the tone and feel of a Challahan story. Heartwarming story.
pjgarlach chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Nice Story! I always did enjoy tha Callahan stories. This definitely has the feel of one. I can give no higher praise!

Paul Garlach
Thaumh chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Most impressive.
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
That was a nice story.
FluffyNevyn chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Excellent story fragment. One minor, minor error. Lady MacBeth got blown up when Callahan's was ground zero of the Mini-Nuke that Saved the world. D

Love it, read it, favorited it, will probably go back and read it again every few months. D
Dagmar Beck chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I like both Callahan and Harry Potter and I would not have thought they could mesh so well

Well Done
WEMB chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Though much time has passed between the time this story was written and the time I discovered and read it. I thank you for creating this brillant little tale.
Obsidius chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Very Well Written. You do Callahan's proud. You got it very right. THanks.
Bill Hagridsson chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Wow. I've been a Callahanian for a long time (even did my own crossover between these universes, before a real crossover category existed), and I think you've nailed the characters. Great stuff!