Reviews for Favorite Things
ShadowBall15 chapter 4 . 9/29
One of my favourites I've read in a while. Simple, yet absolutely enjoyable the entire way through. Thanks for writing this!
EdTheBeast chapter 1 . 8/23
Cute!
odonnellzoo99 chapter 1 . 7/18
Great story. Hermione’s complete disbelief when Harry beat her back to the Common Room after she left class early was hysterical.
Also, you act embarrassed about your romantic comedy fics and needing to get back to your darker, more serious stuff, but you are really good at this. Even the silly parts are still clever.
Thank you for sharing your creativity.
Radhakrishn123 chapter 4 . 6/6
All this for an armchair... But at least they got their kiss...
Somebodyhere chapter 1 . 4/27
"Well," she retorted, a bit flustered, "how am I supposed to ever come first when my way to the finishing line is longer?"

LOL very sly
fyorarules chapter 4 . 4/6
This story is now one of my favorite things. I hope that many many people have commented that exact cheesy phrase on this fic because it is probably true for many of your readers!
If nobody's gonna say it, I will. I love you Author
Flame punch chapter 1 . 12/12/2021
Okay that orgasm joke made me bust my gut laughing, this is hilarious
Aniara27 chapter 4 . 9/14/2021
Funny and heart warming, I absolutely loved it!
bgreenfl chapter 4 . 9/3/2021
I have now read several of your stories, and intend to read all the finished ones. When I find a "new" author, I typically start with the shortest ones, then proceed if I like the style.

You are quite the wordsmith, which lends a depth and richness to your stories that are not usually present in fanfiction.

Well done!
tre360 chapter 1 . 8/9/2021
I LOVE the way you write. It’s beautifully intricate and almost poetic in prose and you have a great comedic sense. I’ve read this already but I’ve been rereading some of my favorites from when I was younger and I’ve found that many don’t hold up to my older self’s scrutiny. However, this work and the other works I’ve read by you are only elevated (especially since I can read it without googling every other word). Never stop writing, you have a wonderful gift.
H. Brady chapter 4 . 7/21/2021
Great short story, well written and paced. Thank you.
HarmoniousEclipse chapter 1 . 5/28/2021
As someone who is second in command of the Communist Government a majority of the students at my school created, your common room communist joke made me cry in pure joy and you have gained my respect, my liege
ProngsPadfootandMoony chapter 4 . 5/1/2021
Love it
HarmonyReparo chapter 4 . 3/31/2021
This is my absolute favourite story. I so so love it