Reviews for Favorite Things
jon reeve chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
"Well, I usually don't tend to make much of a fuss about it, but if you wish to join me, perhaps, that should serve to mix things up a little."

/Ah, I see, you're another one of those. Writers that cause me to feel barely bridled joy and humor from nearly every sentence. Makes it nearly pointless to quote things and annotate them with lols. I mean, it's already nearly pointless to do so, but this facet of your writing brings it ever nearer to the edge. Alas, I may fail to withhold from the temptation. We shall see.

/Okay, that line about moving to Sicily almost got me, but I shall persevere!
Mararsi chapter 4 . 5/29/2017
Damn that was intense. Thanks for all the hard work!
vampdreams chapter 4 . 5/9/2017
Oh my my...eeeeeeep
That was so amazingly cute and mushy and ughhhh...too cute!
Absolutely completely loved it
and let's not forget the sounds of music...loved them lines
Great Stuff _
RRS777 chapter 1 . 5/5/2017
I am a mature man and this made me squeal.
Broweyesandhair chapter 4 . 4/28/2017
This is absolutely wonderful. Great story!
Broweyesandhair chapter 3 . 4/28/2017
I wonder who will crack first. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 2 . 4/28/2017
Oh goodness they're both ridiculous. B up its funny to see them not fight. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
I love how she had the chair but she instigated a fight with Harry over the chair. Great chapter!
entelejent chapter 4 . 4/25/2017
Wonderful fic.
MyDogIsAsGracefulAsAnErumpent chapter 4 . 3/21/2017
Any story that can boast quotes from both Macbeth and the A Team is more than worth the read.
Justaguestuser chapter 4 . 3/6/2017
I basically never review but I liked this story too much not to leave a comment.
I really do wish more people wrote this kind of humorous and deliciously cute fluff pieces.
MarkF611 chapter 4 . 2/27/2017
Really well written. This is what should be like when Harry and Hermione are having an argument. Intensive discussions but not fierce and hot rows. And they still stayed intimate afterwards. I really like the HHr stories you have written. Looking forward to Here at the End and Hearts on Detour. Thank you for so many beautiful fics.
Mari01 chapter 4 . 2/3/2017
I loved it! Really cute!
musicnlyrics chapter 4 . 1/29/2017
Absolutely fabulous.
willowelijah chapter 4 . 12/26/2016
i absolutley love this story, it's incredibly witty. i laughed several times. it's well written, although some passages can get unneccessarily intricate at times. the characterization of harry was a bit off, but that may be to the authors liking and not an unpurposeful fault. the story is sweet while amusing. thank you!
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »