Reviews for The Curious Case of Luna Lovegood
DarkSwanQueen777 chapter 24 . 3/21
woah did luna broke the fourth wall lol
EdTheBeast chapter 50 . 8/22/2023
I'll just say one word, WOW. OK I lied! It was a very twisty story with many plots and subplots. I even got confused a time a 2. But a good read.
KanameZeroYuki chapter 50 . 8/11/2023
This story was...insane! In a good way. Kept me on my toes, put me through a constant roller coaster. It was beautiful.
willdulevitz chapter 2 . 7/5/2023
What was the song?
Sheelahdog chapter 26 . 11/27/2022
I know this was written a while ago but, You Rock! This is a really interesting story and unlike any other Luna stories I have read. Apart from some grammatical errors, the writing, tone, voice, flow, plot, characterization...fantastic!
Me chapter 23 . 10/17/2022
This story dont make any sence .good bye
Ginny92 chapter 50 . 6/15/2022
Absolutely wonderful! thanks so much.
DalkonCledwin chapter 13 . 2/28/2022
I can’t help but imagine Luna speaking in Mystique’s voice when she says “Freaks and proud!”

I feel as though someone (Harry?) forgot to set up the Muffliato Charm before Hermione began explaining her less than legal acquisition of classified documents from the Ministry for Magic.
DalkonCledwin chapter 3 . 2/28/2022
Hehe, of course Luna is going to be ignoring McGonagall’s advice to avoid doing certain things with Harry.
DalkonCledwin chapter 1 . 2/27/2022
How do these people keep bursting out of the fire like clockwork right after someone says “there is another matter we need to discuss” or something like that? Are magical humans in your world somehow telepathic across long distances?
karol chapter 50 . 7/23/2021
I love this story.
RenaJo chapter 50 . 6/19/2021
Good story but gramatticaly annoying, using the wrong pronouns and using except w n en you should be using accept. I liked the seriousness of the of the character however your nargles overpowered and made the work feel more like a though I love harry/Luna pairing I am not sure I would recommend anyone to read this.
YourOrdinaryStranger chapter 50 . 6/16/2021
This was such a good story, It was so interesting and fun to read, there were only a few errors, just a few out of 285k words! I enjoyed reading and I liked the storyline, going to read more of your stories :)
YourOrdinaryStranger chapter 46 . 6/16/2021
eee this is so interesting
Guest chapter 50 . 1/14/2021
So i just finished your wonderful story a minute ago like the plot line.