Reviews for Pretty Girl
Ineveryfandom chapter 77 . 7/25
I was reading this chapter again and I can’t believe Alex just acknowledged her own hypocrisy. Elena never did that in the show. And not to mention when Bonnie told her off that she was sending her mother away, she realized she was right. I’m glad she acknowledges her mistakes unlike Elena who doesn’t. Boy do I miss this story.
AB0918 chapter 88 . 3/15
Awh, I loved this story so much :(
SciFichikie chapter 88 . 1/26
This was a an amazing read. I spent three days devouring this monster of a fanfic, it’s one of the longest I’ve read. I’m sorry that you became so stressed in regards to your writing. I hope that since this was posted that you once again found weaving your tales as fun. ;)
lolyalu chapter 88 . 10/1/2019
Damn I was really liking this book and the drama
lolyalu chapter 77 . 10/1/2019
Am I the only one who doesn’t mind Jace and think he’s really sweet
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2019
... her lack of self esteem is killing me.
WolfDreams14 chapter 12 . 6/29/2019
Yooooo the last part broke my heart
syfygirl20 chapter 88 . 12/29/2018
Thank you for posting this story! I have enjoyed it a lot I hope you find the joy in writing again I know what it like to lose the joy is something and it not fun. i just wanted you know that are a good writer and please don't give up on writing u have talent good luck and thank you.
niccaldwell12 chapter 88 . 12/18/2018
So no more of this story?
emeraldramanti chapter 7 . 10/6/2018
The only side I don't like about Damon: abusive boyfriend. Other than that I love him. :P It's funny how hard it is to hate someone when you know what happened to make them that way. That's why it is so hard for me to hate. I always ask , 'why are they doing this?'. Weird I know. I love your story so much! It is my favorite so far. :)
emeraldramanti chapter 6 . 10/6/2018
eep! .
emeraldramanti chapter 3 . 10/6/2018
hahaha I love it! *Mind Blown*
emeraldramanti chapter 2 . 10/6/2018
That was great! I have to admit when I was in school I acted a lot like her. Not as bad, but pretty much the same. I moved often so I never really tried to make any friends. I still move a lot so not much has changed. Although my personality is a lot more bubbly now. :D
1,532 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »