Reviews for Yin-Yang Naruto
Perseus12 chapter 2 . 11/10
You reap what you sow, Konoha scum!
Monster King chapter 2 . 8/24
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on it.
Redrover1760 chapter 2 . 6/23
Hmmm... I like this. a lot.
Redrover1760 chapter 1 . 6/23
Heavy Burden does not equal having Kurama's Chakra, only soul. Bijuu only have 25% Yin/Yang but 50/50 is required for light and darkness.
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 4/4
silence77 chapter 2 . 2/21
i like your story can you continue it
clio1111 chapter 2 . 2/12
Cool story. I hope u can update soon!
michumichu79 chapter 2 . 4/16/2016
UNA HISTORIA MUY INTERESANTE UN TEMA POCO COMUN Y ADEMAS ME ENCANTAN LOS FIC DONDE NARUTO ES INTELIGENTE, GANA PODER Y ODIO A KONOHA KUKUKU. PLISSSS CONTINUALO ESTO DOS CAPITULOS FUERON MUY BUENO NO LO ABANDONES. ESPERO SABER DE UNA
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 3/28/2016
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
Guest chapter 2 . 3/19/2016
By the way if you don know Asian dragons have half there scales are yin scales while the other half is yang. Are you implanting this theory that he is a dragon in human form cuts Asian dragons can do the same to. If no then if you need ideas on his powerful form, it could be the Asian dragon which can breath clouds of of rain and fire while also having completed control over all he water in rivers lakes and oceans. Very powerful if you are a dragon, if you don't like the fact that Asian dragons don't have wings, yin-lung dragons have wings as well as being the oldest and most powerful of the Asian dragons!
Very Good chapter 2 . 3/14/2016
A very nice and intriguing story in a sea of cookie cutter bullshit, granted yours has a similar premise but you execute it much better then the others. I like seeing Naruto having a brother and sister as opposed to twin sisters as well. It changes the dynamic, making the story more diverse. In dealing with how you made the yellow and red cunts purposefully neglectful it was refreshing. It was somewhat far fetched the parents would be surprised that Naruto ran away and felt neglected its really a drop in a dry bucket. One or two mistakes in terms of grammar and spelling but nothing detrimental so my kudos for that. I would recommend continuing this story because it has the potential to become great.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
Great an idiot writing a story never thought it would happen.. You know the start of your story is making naruto look exactly like a retard despite training he's still a retard with the thinking put into his brain that and your idea of how uzumaki's and minato acts is pretty fucked up and out of place considering the anime and how they are. You have no consideration for it at all and the first chapter just shows and would probably annoy epeople enough for them to just up and leave and find at least a decent story that's not all bs in their books. Taking consideration for readers should be the one thing writers should watch for its how you get a fan base rather than being avoided like say now in which I'm done reviewing and leaving.. Fanfiction used to be so good.. Until people like you ended up being here frantic fan girls, yaoi writers, and just plain idiots with no consideration for writers hoping they get a fan base or at least people who give positive comments. But grow up the fact on how everyone is in naruto overrites how you see them now it just drives us away and that's it cya.. And I'll at least give you hope that you actually do write a decent story.. This one is basically well.. Shit.
Blazing Dragon of Apocalypse chapter 2 . 1/14/2016
2 Things 1st this an really good story 2nd you kind of messed it up because Kurama is being made up of chakra so after awhile he would gain his chakra back like a regular shinobi.
evans16 chapter 2 . 11/25/2015