Reviews for Like Hawks Over Eden
Blakpyr8 chapter 1 . 3/15/2020
Wow... this was truly an amazing read
sxkurajima chapter 1 . 11/11/2019
Oh wow haruichi! Even in the end he didnt tell anything to eijun. I guess the one who’s good at secrets is haruichi after all
May Elric chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
I love it, Miyuki and Sawamura are the people less subtle the world xD
Iris chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
I LOVE your style of writing, and your stories are very addictive
LetsGoKoby chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Wow. Let me start off with saying I don't read Yaoi, ever. Like, it's 100 percent not my thing. But I adore Miyuki and I love Sawamura and their interactions and seeing how there's very few not romantic based fics on this site for them, I decided to give it a try and your summary seemed promising (and the title as well, as interesting). I was hoping, with my first impression of these two things, the story would be well written and flow nicely, but WOW. Im almost speechless.

I gave up on finding writing like this on ff, so reading this has been an amazing treat. Not only did I read something out of my preference and comfort zone, but I enjoyed it immensely. From the timidity in the beginning to the growth of their relationship, it all progressed in a very fluid and believable way, as well as in a very entertaining way. It was made all the better with the outside narration, perfectly putting into perspective the idea of Miyuki and Sawamuras simplicity in their relationship. This perspective along with the humor really made a plot that trends towards being dramatic and cloyingly stereotypically annoying into something a little more contemplative and relatable. The BEST part of it, however, was how in character they all were.

Honestly, this was simply amazing. I can't even tell whether I'm actually willing to accept reading more Yaoi or if I was actually enraptured with the story telling! Hahahaha. I honestly don't think there is much I can offer in criticism, seeing as I'm pretty sure you are a better writer than I am in many respects, but the only thing that kinda hits me right now (and really, it took me like 8 minutes to think of this, so by no means is it even something big to consider) was there were times when the starting of a new scene was kinda... blocky? Especially when returning to the "spot." Idk why, it might be because I am unused to reading these types of stories where it's more of a Montage of scenes, however.

So yeah, wonderful, I loved it sooooo much and this definitely needs more praise :(

Koby out
akutsulovesdan chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
This was so well done. I loved your choice of narrator, and the evolution of their relationship. Also, it was hilarious. And sweet. The last line made me laugh especially hard. Thank you!
ChocoBunnyDrops chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Ahhhhh I'm completely in love with your writing style and how beautiful everything sounds with the relationship between Eijun and Miyuki, because it's absolutely that: beautiful. Thank you for writing this~
Drarry-in-the-TARDIS chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
Awww that was amazing! Poor Haruichi though haha!
Nea-Nyx chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
This has been a wonderful TREAT for me!
After a few days of stressful emotional drama at home, reading this has been refreshing.
thank you for sharing and i hope you write a continuation of this.
miyukousawa chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Yay, you put it on here too! ヽ()/