Reviews for The Games They Play
Locket1 chapter 36 . 6/20
as always great! long may the muse continue
Miss Bookworm7319 chapter 36 . 6/20
There is only one thing I don’t like about this fanfic: the granger bashing. If you are going to bash Harry’s friends you either do both of them or just Ron, never just Hermione. Otherwise this story was very good I thoroughly enjoyed it yay
Great chapter
Universal creature chapter 36 . 6/19
Fantastic chapter
My question is if Hermione only had the one night since Sirius took her home just as they were sitting down to eat and Blake went to get her after lunch the next day she wouldn’t have time to research the spell and learn how to do it especially as the neighbour said that had left the night Sirius took her home. With the spell only used by five people in the Ministry and even though it is Dumbledores favourite spell and Flophart she would have had to look hard to even fine the knowledge in a book and have been thinking of doing it to her parents for a while. When she did it before the Horcrux run in canon she would have had at least two years to research and seriously think if alternative spells and better prepare her parents but if the timeline was right she left Grimmauld went home and immediately obliviated her parents. There wouldn’t have been time to do the paperwork to put the house and dentistry up for sale or even clear the house if everything even using magic! She didn’t have access to a house elf and while she reads a lot she wouldn’t have the knowledge of fudging paperwork ir the banking stuff. Muggle banks aren’t open 24 hours like Gringotts is.
Arya Morgana chapter 36 . 6/18
Hermione em Azkaban. Tá aí uma coisa que eu gostaria de ver...
Aliás, seria legal se o Harry começasse a ver o Mestre de Poções como uma figura paterna. Momentos de ligação?

E quando é que o Blake vai admitir (pelo menos para si mesmo) que gosta de Severus mais do que como amigo?
PleiadesWolfe chapter 36 . 6/18
I see Severus has come to a revelation on his feelings but what about Blake?
Arya Morgana chapter 34 . 6/18
Eu sei que Blake está tentando conter a impulsividade de Harry. Mas eu fico pensando se a interferência dele não ajudaria Blake e Severus a reconhecerem seus sentimentos um com o outro...
atlantis51 chapter 36 . 6/17
Wow, great chapter! And really, it IS sad, what happened to the Granger's. Hermione is just too self-righteous.
atlantis51 chapter 33 . 6/17
Blake should invite Voldemort to a public duel, with the Wizarding population watching. That way there can be no more games played by the Ministry! I still say Blake needs to find a spell to remove Voldemort's Magic even if he DOES show up to get his ass creamed! Like a nice going away to prison present...!
atlantis51 chapter 32 . 6/17
I'm confused; I was under the impression that Blake and Severus will be together. Why isn't Voldemort getting put down? He ought to remove Voldemort's Magic and call it a day! Then throw his ass in prison! With Dumbledore, adjoining cells, hahaha! Then they exchange memories of their adventures...
vampire moonlight chapter 36 . 6/17
love this update soon
Charlee56 chapter 36 . 6/16
Absolutely excellent job! Fantastic chapter. I like Harry learning "unforgiveable" spells! And 'Fiendfyre' , although not turned such in the Canon books, certainly does fill that description. At least IMHO.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 36 . 6/16
Glad to see my advice was of use. *Chuckles*

Do keep up the wonderful work. I know how hard it can be to sit down and write it. I'm currently writing 4 or 5 stories simultaniously myself. Tho quite a bit darker Harry than yours, your Harry is just adorable...and not raised by various degrees of dark, evil and/or insane people... lol

Anyway, I absolutly love this story!
era-romance chapter 36 . 6/15