Reviews for The Games They Play
nightpurr1 chapter 37 . 9/18
So glad to be reading an update. I liked it. I also love when Severus and Harry oops Blake get together.
Your biggest fan nightpurr
bethb1973 chapter 30 . 9/16
Why do you have to get them together. I LOVE this story and many others but I am getting tired of every story I read turning out to end up with gay/lesbian being a large part of the story.
fraewyn chapter 37 . 9/15
Love it!
Gemcatcher chapter 37 . 9/15
Great chapter but please don't end the story too soon. There must be all kinds of sub-plots you could use. Or maybe a sequel.?
Snowball1982 chapter 37 . 9/15
Thank you for the story. Snowball
MeinGimli chapter 37 . 9/13
damn, i thought we get to see some tommie-action. I love this Story and hope the get the next Chap soon.
thx and take care.
foxee-chik chapter 37 . 9/13
wow! keep goin! i liked it! i cant w8 2 read the nxt chap!
chyaraskiss chapter 37 . 9/13
So utterly enthralling.
I can’t get enough of this.
Feeling all the emotions.
You succeeded in creating Characters that aren’t flat and lacking in dimension.
Hope to read more soon.
Gemcatcher chapter 25 . 9/11
I'm having to re-read this since I had forgotten the plot. Glad to say it's still as good as I remembered.
Love this story and you could go on with more of Sev and Blake. Courtship, marriage mpreg? Or do a Epilogue a few years in the future?. Awaiting next chapter.
lance215 chapter 37 . 9/10
please, you are killing me, get Blake and Severus together please, I have been waiting for soooo long.
I love and hate your fic in equal parts XD
Universal creature chapter 37 . 9/10
Wonderful chapter
Kitten6168 chapter 37 . 9/10
I’m not disappointed! This is another great chapter as usual.

I liked the details about the Black family manor and the Patil duelling champion, they were interesting. Sometimes it is the little details in a story that take it from good to great. I also liked the behind the scenes about Hermione and how Blake reacted to her in the lesson. I thought the points he gave her and then Harry were fair because almost anyone can memorise and repeat information. It doesn’t mean that they have understood what they were reading/saying.

I agree that after the duel there wouldn’t be much to push the story onwards but I do think that an epilogue showing a glimpse of life in the future would be nice.

I look forward to reading what happens next :D.
rell chapter 37 . 9/9
Thanks is for the new chapter.
Lana chapter 37 . 9/9
Merci pour ce nouveau chapitre.
Tout au long de cette lecture on se rend compte que sans amour une vie peut partir en vrille. Sans personne pour vous guider et vous rencontrez une personne mal intentionnée comme Dumbledore et Voldemort et votre vie bascule dans l'horreur.
Je suis contente que Black soit arrivé au moment opportun pour arrêter toute cette mascarade.
Dumbledore est vraiment exaspérant, Hermionne agaçante au plus au point et Ginny et Ron n'en parlons même pas, heureusement Neville et Luna et les jumeaux apportent un peu de lumière, là ce sont les vrais amis de Harry.
J'aime aussi la danse Séverus/Blake à se tourner autour (amusant!).
Vivement la suite.