Reviews for The Games They Play
Linda chapter 55 . 10/2
Really loved this story one of your best
guest999 chapter 55 . 9/12
that was good, despite the fact that Harry came off as more of a 11-year-old child rather than a 15-year-old.
ironhair chapter 42 . 8/26
Why do I feel I've read this chapter before?
alsdjhfgljkwebgh chapter 1 . 8/2
Disgusting freak.
good story
Chaiiiii chapter 40 . 7/17
OKY CALM DOWN CALM DOWN I DO NOT WANT TO SEE THIS EVEN THOUGH IM CONFIDENT THAT BLAKE WILL WIN BUT WITH LOTS OF WOUNDS U KNOW?
Chaiiiii chapter 40 . 7/17
IM SO FUCKING NERVOUS
Chaiiiii chapter 39 . 7/17
IM NERVOUS
Chaiiiii chapter 30 . 7/17
god daym i forgot he has tattoos i was like “what is he hiding? is it his scar? like the lightning bolt on her forehead” i was sorely mistaken
Chaiiiii chapter 27 . 7/17
THIS ENTIRE SCENE IS SO CUTE! THE INTERACTION BETWEEN BLAKE AND NEVILEE SO CUTE!
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 55 . 6/23
This was the best rewritten story out of the few of other stories of yours that I’ve read more recently. I’m not a Snarry fan, but I liked this one and will probably end up reading it again in the futureI just have to fill my mind up with other stories to make me forget all the major plots of this one before I can read it again.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 46 . 6/23
Well, that was certainly unexpected enough to cause me to leave a review about it before I got to the end. Wow.
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 55 . 6/17
Enjoying the story thanks
slytherinalways121 chapter 55 . 6/4
loved this wasnt explicit which is how i like it(sometimes it can ruin a good story).well thought
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 48 . 5/27
Just an fyi: Fawks belongs to dumbledore, NOT hogwarts.

In the Grindewald movie, we actually see a scene with it I think, somethibg with Grindewald trying and failing (wanting to create a Dark/Black Phoenix or something) and dumbledore ending up chosen by him.

Of course, I don't know how old this fic is, and it's not a well-known fact I think. But you might like to know.

Plus, with all the shit dumbledore has done, a light creature like a phoenix would certantly have abandoned him by now. Not with how he acted in the books -his wellmeaning intentions makes him tip to the side of the light, while balancing on the edge to fall into darkness from the consequences of his actions-, but after openly ordering murder... I think Fawks would have left him for that.

It doesn't have to change the story much tho. I mean... Maybe Fawkes chose someone else (tho both blake and snape is a BIT too leaning on dark... but Blake is actually a very good person, so it's possible) which would really only need a small edit on, say the chapter after the poison attempt or something.

And if you make it only a...what's the word?... preluder? hint? *ponders*

Anyway... just something like Blake seeing the phoenix thrill happy at him or something, and assuming the birs just liked him and think no more of it, that'd work.

Anyway...

I'm sure you'll figure out what's best. _

Just keep writing awesome stories like this!
5,072 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »