Reviews for The Games They Play
mayawene chapter 55 . 1h
Thank you for this story.
H chapter 55 . 5/13
Loved this story!

Great read, great character development and an ending which summed up everything.
Wolvie26 chapter 55 . 5/10
Love it!
heidlebergchick chapter 55 . 5/9
Right, where to start... I've read the whole thing and I lived it, but I hated it. Story and plot, excellent, no doubt about that, but you ruined it utterly with your writing. That sounds strange, but the grammar and spelling, punctuation, comma usage, sentence structure, the spg errors were everywhere in every chapter, and it drove me insane.

Next on the list: I was repeated confused as hell. You build up to scenes, and then nothing... we never get to see those scenes and experience the events first hand. You're "telling", not "showing." It's incredibly annoying. Example, Harry wants to ask out the twins... the actual scene doesn't exist... we got 'told' what happened in a second handed manner but didn't get to experience it for ourselves. Next, Harry had to destroythe horcruxes while Blake duelled.. perhaps the most crucial scene of the entire story... no struggling with fiendfyre, no horcrux trying to defend itself, no relief when he pulled it off, nothing. What a shame. The entire story is riddled with these such instances.

Again, this review is not intended to hurt your feelings or anything like that, rather the purpose is to point out the things holding the story back from being as amazing as it should be. Editting wise, this needs work, but the story lines themselves were interesting. Although, I had one issue with the story line. You asked for reader input on the story direction during its early stages... it shows, the direction spun sharply from intended plots and pairings that drew readers in in the first place. Eitheryou know where you're going with a fic or you don't. Letting readers decide the plot makes you a ghost writer and not an artist, you obviously have great ideas, why let others ruin that for you?
Tarla2020 chapter 13 . 4/18
That was a great chapter! Seeing Molly taken down a peg and maybe some sense pounded into her head. Arthur is going to see a different Molly when next they meet. Thank you for that. I have been enjoying the story and look forward to the next chapters.
Awesome story! Love it! A great read love the way you wrote all the characters.
Kelkat chapter 55 . 4/7
Great
leeloopop chapter 55 . 3/14
j'ai tout simplement devoré ton histoire qui est très bien ecrite et très bien construite
l'histoire est original et j'aime beaucoup le harry du futur bref merci beaucoup d'avoir écrit cette histoire et de l'avoir partagé avec nous tous
scarlet101797 chapter 55 . 3/11
That was a good story, and I quite love the quiet and peaceful end after the anger over Dumbledore.
NiariaGal chapter 55 . 2/17
well written.
NiariaGal
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 19 . 2/17
Ah, giving me hope of a sane voldemort again! I made peace with it already, lol. I'm just excited about the future pairings you have this labeled as. I think its going to (continue to) be a great story!
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 17 . 2/16
Dang, I was kind of hoping for a sanity restored but not romantic with anyone story, but I completely understand that the muse put her foot down. I'm sure it will be an amazing story still :)
wild dreamscapes chapter 55 . 1/25
I've lost count of how many times I've read and reread this story... I absolutely love it!
aniklan8 chapter 13 . 1/20
I love it top!
sctavis chapter 55 . 1/17
Wow! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Amazing! Captured everything perfectly!
4,980 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »