Reviews for Our Best Selves
Loved it!
supratiksen2000 chapter 27 . 6/12
Thank you, thank you, thank you... Lots of hugs and affection. I have always wondered about the A(Au) Caskett story. Your story was simply mind blowing. Beautifully written, it was so good that ... Sorry but I don't have any superlatives left. Thank you for sharing this with us.
tscott1224 chapter 27 . 6/9
Still love it.
Jbug47 chapter 27 . 5/1
I’m just now reading your wonderful story! I must say I enjoyed as much as any Caskett story I have read! You are a talented writer!
jneha2375 chapter 27 . 3/3
Thanks for this amazing story, Your Beckett was much more honest than the show, loved her.
Alyb253 chapter 1 . 1/16
Omg I am loving this story! I am slightly over halfway thru and I can’t stop! Haha yes I did stop to come thank you for this amazing story and to see how many other castle fics you have because you capture them so well! Anyways. This story is amazing and I’m going to go back to reading it now. Thank you! ️
Great story.
guest chapter 27 . 9/11/2020
i'm not sure how i missed this wonderful story of yours; One of my favorite episodes and you found a way to expand on it and bring these "other" 2 characters together. Totally enjoyed this, smiled all the way through. Thank you.
dkfan chapter 3 . 9/10/2020
I was looking into some older stories and found one of yours that I hadn’t read before. I am just getting into it, but I had to say I really enjoyed this chapter. Great job at bringing our two favorite characters together after their rough first date. I am really looking forward to your next chapters. Thanks so much for your great storytelling.
mjcass chapter 4 . 8/31/2020
THIS...is absolutely fantastic. I love it.
Andrea chapter 27 . 5/3/2020
Such a great story. Thank you!
CKL chapter 27 . 4/19/2020
So glad I read your story now, not when you first started it. I didn’t have to wait at all. It was a sweet story and I loved it! Thank you.
GrandPaRick chapter 27 . 1/29/2020
I was ready for him to propose in Chapter 18 but as with every other chapter you pulled little bits of Canon together to tell your story your way. I absolutely burst into tears on several occasions during the read, and can't tell you how embarrassing that would have been for this 71 year old GrandFather to be seen in public crying his eyes out in sheer joy over your work. In 27 chapters you made me go through at least one large box of tissues. Thank you!
Heather Hall chapter 27 . 1/25/2020
That was an adorable ending! Sat there reading with a goofy grin on my face. Two years? Whew I’m glad I am just reading this now! Haha.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/15/2019
I'm sorry but Castle forcing himself to work with Beckett isn't cute or funny, it's the opposite. It already bothered me in the show but it's even worse on your fic
1,230 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »