Reviews for Our Best Selves
guest chapter 27 . 9/11
i'm not sure how i missed this wonderful story of yours; One of my favorite episodes and you found a way to expand on it and bring these "other" 2 characters together. Totally enjoyed this, smiled all the way through. Thank you.
dkfan chapter 3 . 9/10
I was looking into some older stories and found one of yours that I hadn’t read before. I am just getting into it, but I had to say I really enjoyed this chapter. Great job at bringing our two favorite characters together after their rough first date. I am really looking forward to your next chapters. Thanks so much for your great storytelling.
mjcass chapter 4 . 8/31
THIS...is absolutely fantastic. I love it.
Andrea chapter 27 . 5/3
Such a great story. Thank you!
CKL chapter 27 . 4/19
So glad I read your story now, not when you first started it. I didn’t have to wait at all. It was a sweet story and I loved it! Thank you.
GrandPaRick chapter 27 . 1/29
I was ready for him to propose in Chapter 18 but as with every other chapter you pulled little bits of Canon together to tell your story your way. I absolutely burst into tears on several occasions during the read, and can't tell you how embarrassing that would have been for this 71 year old GrandFather to be seen in public crying his eyes out in sheer joy over your work. In 27 chapters you made me go through at least one large box of tissues. Thank you!
Heather Hall chapter 27 . 1/25
That was an adorable ending! Sat there reading with a goofy grin on my face. Two years? Whew I’m glad I am just reading this now! Haha.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/15/2019
I'm sorry but Castle forcing himself to work with Beckett isn't cute or funny, it's the opposite. It already bothered me in the show but it's even worse on your fic
Guest chapter 5 . 12/15/2019
Uh they became boyfriend and girlfriend all of a sudden ?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2019
castle is such a creep
pherman015 chapter 27 . 10/17/2019
I love all your stories, but these au or changing a scene are my favorite.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/5/2019
You’ve thanked the readers but we think we should thank you more for this fabulous, wonderful Castle. We love Castle and Trinity Everett.
Dr1zzy chapter 27 . 4/25/2019
Great story
Guest chapter 27 . 9/2/2018
lovely weekend re-read! thanks for sharing your writing!
CKL chapter 27 . 6/5/2018