Reviews for Our Best Selves
KrissaBelle7 chapter 27 . 6/17/2017
SQUEEEEEE THAT WAS THE PERFECT ENDING FOR SUCH A WONDERFUL FIC! Thank you so much for taking us on this ride. I had no idea how I would feel about this AU but you've definitely made me love it.
Castle4Eva chapter 27 . 6/17/2017
Two years, wow. I only started reading it a couple months ago. I'm glad I didn't have to wait so long to read the ending! Great job with a great story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

You had me thinking they already had kids in the epilogue that they left at home. Then I realized they certainly would not leave their kids behind if they were laying low. So thanks for fixing my disappointment by making this a pregnancy chapter. I can never get enough of those!

I hope you keep writing for Castle, because if you do, I'll keep reading them. Thanks again!
wendykw chapter 27 . 6/17/2017
Thank you for sharing your writing talents with us. I look forward to next time.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/17/2017
Aw man, I absolutely loved this story, and though I'm sad to see it end, I love the ending. It's been a fun ride and I've enjoyed every word. Thank you for this fic, can't wait to read it again. ~FindingGaby
Lokken.8 chapter 27 . 6/17/2017
Worthy ending!
life's a mystery chapter 27 . 6/17/2017
great ending to this wonderful story :)
Trude chapter 27 . 6/17/2017
perfect ending for a wonderful story!
congratulations on managing to post the final chapter on the same day as you started this story - well done!
LindaInDC chapter 27 . 6/17/2017
I am so happy this story made its way as it did. You kept me checking back for more. Excellent work. Until next time!
ucsbdad chapter 27 . 6/17/2017
I do so love a Casketty happy ending. There have been a number of fics based on that episode. This one is a keeper.

Thanks for sharing.
ziolye chapter 27 . 6/17/2017
Wow, I can't believe it's been so long since you started this story! It's been such a pleasure to follow Rick and Kate with you and I can't wait to read more from you. Thanks!
41319always41319 chapter 27 . 6/17/2017
I thoroughly enjoyed this fic. It's definitely one of my favorites!
Lindsey chapter 27 . 6/17/2017
I KNEW IT I FUCKING KNEW IT AHHHHHHH I'm okay, no I'm not. GAH. Okay. I need to collect my thoughts then read it again when I can actually leave a coherent review. I'm flailing. Massively flailing. I love everything about this epilogue and this fic and your writing okay bye.
missy52061 chapter 27 . 6/17/2017
What a perfect ending! I love this story, and this was a great and happy ending. Yeah, part of me is sad that we won't be getting new updates, but that means I just have to re-read it as much as I can.

Thank you for sharing your talent with us!
Ilovetoread09 chapter 27 . 6/17/2017
Nice little conclusion. I'm sad to see this end, but eager to see what's next!
finefinegoodgood chapter 27 . 6/17/2017
LOVED every moment! Thank you!
1,223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »