Reviews for Our Best Selves
Guest chapter 2 . 11/23/2017
Fantastic and amazing

Oh Rick you need to show Kate the real you not the one for the tabloids.
The real Rick is whom captain Kate wants :))
Yes Kate agreed to another date yea Remys

Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
Happy Thanksgiving

I am rereading this amazing and beautiful story

Once again you have me enthralled with this story all over again

You are a talented writer and you along with a few other authors are whom I turn to when I need a lift and a smile

Amazing and brilliant

Thank you for sharing your words with us

Caskett always
Jokin chapter 10 . 11/16/2017
Can't put it down. Thank you
Caskettfan28 chapter 27 . 11/1/2017
Hi Cathy! Rida here. I’m so sorry I never responded and kind went away. Things just happened in life. Been too busy. But I have read this story and I love every bit of it. I’ll cherish it forever. Thank you so much for putting your heart and soul into my idea and creating something beyond my imagination and expectations. Thank you. ️️ I’ll forever be a fan of your writing. Wish you the best!
DD1999 chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
I’ve only recently discovered FanFiction and even more recently discovered your stories. I loved this one - thank you!
sasans chapter 27 . 8/12/2017
This was a really great epilogue. It tied every together, even the Bracken arrest for her mother's murder and Roy's. To top it all off their first child is on the way. Thank you so much for such an enjoyable story.
sasans chapter 26 . 8/12/2017
Great chapter. I'm glad he/she found the ring. Earlier I thought it was in the flowers, but no matter what I was pretty sure she had found it. Now it finally where it belongs.
sasans chapter 25 . 8/12/2017
This was a lovely chapter. There was great bonding time with Alexis and Kate and pleasant alone time with Rick and Kate.
sasans chapter 24 . 8/12/2017
Good chapter. My guess is they are both considering children at some point.
sasans chapter 23 . 8/12/2017
This was another really great chapter. They are definitely making forward advances and Alexis is back in the city for good.
sasans chapter 22 . 8/12/2017
Loved the chapter, her talk with Lanie and the fact they are moving in together.
sasans chapter 21 . 8/11/2017
Really great chapter. They had a fight but made up pretty quickly once she tole him about not being use to celebrate Christmas. Now his book has been well received with a contract to write at least 3 more which I'm sure helps his austere budget to disappear. I look forward to reading more soon.
sasans chapter 20 . 8/11/2017
I enjoyed the chapter a lot and Kevin and Jenny's great news.
sasans chapter 19 . 8/11/2017
I'm so glad his time with Alexis went so well she wants to come back and visit some more. This was another very good chapter.
sasans chapter 18 . 8/11/2017
Great chapter. I'm glad Kate took it upon herself to call Alexis to make sure she was coming and to surprise Rick. I look forward to more.
1,223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »