Reviews for The Life With Monster Girls
Lord Broski chapter 11 . 9/12
Honestly glad you are doing away with Papi. I totally get where you are coming from with the want to be rid of her. I never much liked her caracter in the anime, as she never seemed to be that important
Parker chapter 3 . 9/11
another great chapter, and I couldn't help but notice the destiny mention... You play on Xbox? Sorry I don't have an account for this so maybe respond in an authors note?
Drunkle Qrow chapter 16 . 8/31
Well there, I reread the whole thing. Again. Worth it.
Fanficlover2017 chapter 16 . 8/30
This story keeps getting better and better with every chapter nicely done! Great story keep it up. Update soon please I am looking forward to seeing more of your work and how saul's relationship with Tio and the girl's develops moving forward. Once again great story keep it up!
RedAcez chapter 16 . 8/17
Awesome story dude, I love this (mostly because there is actual relationships unlike in the anime).

Keep it up.
ElysiaWaterchild chapter 3 . 8/14
That P.S. is awesome, has me chuckling at work and I really need the laughs today, thank you.
Demon Eyes Laharl chapter 3 . 8/9
I'm honestly starting to dislike Saul. I'm fine with characters with little to no flaws, and I am okay with him having things which seem impossible (seriously, how can he get a gun at a highly anti gun country like Japan?) but calling the fight Miia and Rachnee overreacting, especially after his own overblown and very immature reaction of insults shows his hypocritical nature. The fact that he maintains he did the right thing makes it worse. I'll still read the next few chapters, but I lost my respect of him as a character.
filthy console peasant

PC MASTER RACE
ch 9: clearly, the only solution is to blow up the moon
DOS73 chapter 16 . 8/5
Thank you for writing this chapter I I can't wait to see what's going to happen in the next one. Keep up the great work.
potentialauthor18 chapter 16 . 8/1
There are alot of things I like about this chapter. I like the attention on the other girls, plus the promise of Yukio interaction down the is fantastic as always. And of course, I love Tio. Been looking forward to this and the next one for a while. As I've read on the internet somewhere, Tio is the girl for guys who want to be held. Sometimes all you need is a hug.
pyrojack25 chapter 6 . 7/31
Okay the wasabi thing is funny, but compared to swallowing dish soap... Yeah. :P
KrimsonShadow chapter 16 . 7/29
the author's note has made me mildly curious about your other stories. ill check them out.
Is my mans part Yuki-Onna
Biblio388 chapter 16 . 7/28
I love it. Getting to see the interactions and developments every chapter is great. Definitely looking forward to seeing how you will play out the whole picture when you get to your ideal pairing size. Will admit that I am biased for the two who got attention in the bath as well as Tio and Suu. Just something about them as characters that makes me love them.