Reviews for The Life With Monster Girls
TrainerHunter chapter 18 . 18h
Well written as always. Looking forward to a date with Dina. Wondering if the dream has anything to do with future plot developments...
Y'know chapter 18 . 3/15
That Dream...I believe that should be in you stories more often. That sounds awesome
DOS73 chapter 18 . 3/17
Thank you for updating this story I almost thought it died. But I’m glad you did and I enjoyed this chapter very much. Keep up the great work.
Tom712 chapter 18 . 3/16
oh god... i cant decide which part of this chapter i like more. But that dream. We need some more of that.
ALSO i was right...
Wanderer101 chapter 18 . 3/16
I feel ya bro. Writer's Block and work have killed just about all the time I have for writing. For your situation Sander Cohen's quote from Bioshock fits quite comfortably.

"Hurry now. My Muse is a fickle bitch with a very short attention span!"
Kamigojira chapter 18 . 3/16
don't worry about his spine Saul's lucky his pelvis didn't get demolished when he was in the car with Tio
Greyjedi449t chapter 18 . 3/16
Love the chapter.
Looking forward to the next update
Spartan3909 chapter 18 . 3/15
Thanks for the chapter _.
EricDraven239 chapter 17 . 3/15
Mine is crossbreed Priscilla
GoatManofAnime chapter 18 . 3/15
Wonderful sir, and I can't wait to see what you do for Dina. Meanwhile, I'm going to update my monmusu story.
FateBurn chapter 18 . 3/15
Good chapter, and I hope to see more of the Sauls shared dreamscape
AJR3333 chapter 18 . 3/15
Jesus Christ...'s a Saul-ception.
Scattershot98 chapter 18 . 3/15
Hooray an update! Pretty awesome wrap up for the beach trip chapter with Tio. Guess car sex with an ogress can do that to ya. The part with the love hotel chick was hilarious, Soooooooooooo much tease lol. I'm guessing that one Zombina mentioned was Lala? Rachnee is too sweet, especially when she gets protective over Saul. The ending was trippy but funny. GREAT Chapter!?
yukicrewger2 chapter 18 . 3/15
and yet, the newbie Saul is getting more action than every one of the other Sauls combined
Jose19 chapter 16 . 3/15
Arachnea has big breasts but don't compare her to Cerea who beats her by a mile there is no comparsion between them, and the Centaurs use Human teasers to have sex with their male counterparts since they are so repulsive and ugly to them.