Reviews for A Sailor & A Swan
hoosierbabe chapter 2 . 11/18/2017
well this was great, though i'd love a part 2/continuation of this chapter!
effulgentcolors chapter 13 . 10/12/2017
This was so damn sweet! I absolutely loved it and Killian taking care of Emma like that was darling.
melsbells91 chapter 23 . 7/25/2017
Loved this! Long but so worth the read. So sweet and open, great job!
princesseslikepirates chapter 23 . 7/11/2017
I love Neverland stories! :D Confessions, concealed feelings and smut... what's not to love?! ;)
PastOneonta chapter 23 . 7/5/2017
Never stop writing Neverland stories! Emma was a little flirty in this, I think it was her way of getting to Killian without being honest about what she wanted. Until she got honest briefly. When they fit together that well how can she possibly say 'it's a one time thing'?

This is very good, the lost boys in the background, Killian with both innuendo and depth of feeling for Emma, Emma giving in for a moment. Thanks for writing.
Rae chapter 23 . 7/3/2017
All written very well. :)
slightlyxjaded chapter 23 . 7/1/2017
Gahhhh I loved the smut of Field Day and the enterity of the Lagoon chapter. Killian was adorable in both in how he was so hesitant to ruin what just happened at the expense of asking what it meant so he could analyze it. Eeeeeekkk they really are just so perfect for each other! Loved them both!
multifandomshipper92 chapter 23 . 6/29/2017
Aww emma letting her guard down to snuggle with killy lol its so funny that you tagged me on Tumblr and i was already readingg it on ffnet xD i loved it btw lol
CaptainSwan617 chapter 22 . 6/9/2017
I know you already did a multi-chapter teacher AU (one of my favorites, by the way), but if you wanted to do one in with teacher AU, I'm sure your readers wouldn't mind ;-)
afh105 chapter 21 . 6/6/2017
There is something about your writing that is just so beautiful. Everything I have ever read of yours is just so wonderfully romantic. You seem to put such thought into the words, dialogue and interactions. This little set of one shots of archeologist Killian and Emma is one of my favorites. I don't know if you have any more chapters planned, but I would treasure them all. Even your smut while very steamy has a romantic quality that is hard to find in fanfic. It's just such a wonderful experience to read! I look forward to everything that you write ever since I first started reading your work.
Polkie2 chapter 8 . 6/4/2017
Such a sweet ending, but what a roller coaster to get there!
Liz Cs shipper chapter 22 . 6/4/2017
I was reading this last chapter and then I went and reread the last 21 haha and now I'm wondering if you could write a sequel to the outlander. I just forgot how much I love that one. Thank you
PastOneonta chapter 22 . 6/4/2017
Very hot. Really good.
Polkie2 chapter 22 . 6/4/2017
Finally acknowledging their feelings! Hooray!
cindyp73 chapter 21 . 2/6/2017
That was hot and full of love! I adore that Killian carved their initials on the bed, he is such an adorable romantic nerd.