Reviews for To Protect Everything
CuriousClockwork42 chapter 42 . 7/20
Loved it! The sparing with Zoro was funny but I really loved how you wrote out Snaji's scene. It was really well written and the way you wrote out each step he made when cooking was fun to read. I know that if I had written that, I would have probably breezed over the entire thing in a paragraph or two just saying, "He cooked this and then. Next Sanji did this, that and the other." and bam, he was done.
You sure made it fun and are just a good writer all together. Until the next chapter!
MrKristoffer1994 chapter 42 . 7/18
Inspired by Food Wars: Shokugeki no Sōma? :3
Azrael Dragonis chapter 42 . 7/18
Yo can you have luffy defect and join the revolutionary army at marineford arc because I don’t see him let ace be executed it’s unlike luffy so what are you going to do about that
Bktalks22 chapter 42 . 7/17
I have such a bad appetite I don't look forward to eating anymore. Reading this chapter was great because how the food was being prepared and anticipated, it actually reminded me a little of what it felt like to desire food Lol Nice job! That ending was really cute too with how Luffy zapped his way over to the "wasted" food and inhaled it all. He thought is was tasty AF and that ending warmed my cold dead heart.

Zoro is funny cause he is so recognizable for his three swords, it's hard to mistake him. There was no room for anyone to say he was puny and insignificant. Shit though I laughed when he could just taste the sake in the food. SPECIFICALLY his like, it's not available in the kitchen or something. Really good bickering. That's how you do it! not just the constant "Dartbrow", "Marimo". "You wanna go?" It was obvious but wonderfully subtle that you can tell Zoro legit thinks Sanji's cooking is delicious.

Good chapter. I was worried I would be bored from reading a chapter about cooking but it actually remained entertaining.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 42 . 7/16
Time for more training and fun!
Xerzo LotCN chapter 42 . 7/16
bit of zoro day with the spar it might have been interesting to see more but we got the gist and we saw sanji cooking cool poor sanji he never gonna get a women (thats how i like my sanji forever alone unless its an oc) i guess those inbreed holy member dont have taste buds if they can eat that toxic the rule of coking a good chef can turn sub par quality into good food think what a good chef can do with high grade into amazing food
i figuered it was either a master chef iron chef etc or a soma reference
Ilireanwri chapter 42 . 7/16
Yeah, I can imagine how you're feeling... I got hungry reading about it (it's like playing Monster Hunter ;)...)
this story is very good. I'm curious what you've in store for the future chapters of this story (like how you're getting Brook to join, or how you'll solve the Marinford war)
I hope you'll update again soon
The Man chapter 42 . 7/13
Sanji’s Naveron scene was always my favorite bit in One Piece.
Thanks for the update!
Loved the Soma reference:)
Cool chapter as usual, this is one of my favorite anime filler arcs
TakaT0 chapter 42 . 7/14
REALLY good so far. This chapter made me pretty hungry too. Can’t wait for your next update. Hope it’s soon. Ty. Sincerely, taka
tanithlipsky chapter 42 . 7/14
cool
isaac.farnsworth.1 chapter 42 . 7/13
what makes the food wars holes even better is there is supposedly going to be a one piece x shokugeki no soma crossover in the works.
Quathis chapter 42 . 7/13
Good Shokugenki there. Sanji fits right in with that theme. Those Marley brothers aren't really even a bad example of cooking so much a cautionary tale for young cooks. Until next time.
Altiria-Aty chapter 42 . 7/13
okay .. I am really hungry now. I read this on an empty stomach. that was. mistake lol. food!
1,225 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »