Reviews for To Protect Everything
Can someone message him, I'm a little worried about what happened to the author, I just hope something bad didn't happen to him.
Red guy 2q2 chapter 47 . 9/7
I hope you update soon and Don’t drop this fic
The1Myth chapter 47 . 8/26
Is this fic dead?
Has Draekai replied to anyone's message so far on PM?
Why don't you try to make the celestial dragons fear luffy out of hesitation due to a contract made by the Five Elder Stars and half of the Celestial dragons who were grateful of Garp for saving them from Rocks.
Qrozo chapter 47 . 8/20
This is a really good story tho I think the last time I read it I wasn’t even at the water seven arc lmao
white-winds hunter chapter 47 . 8/20
simply one of the best onepiece fanfic out there
Uraharaisgod chapter 47 . 8/3
Can't help but ironically laugh considering the AN about when one piece stories die only a few chaps back, pity since this one finally was getting close to the point it would be forced to stop relying on canon as a crutch and might actually get to new waters, ah well.
Uraharaisgod chapter 44 . 8/3
Whoa wait, is Luffy secretly having relationships in the stories background? It kinda makes it look like your omitting scenes between him and the women of the crew (Robin and Nami glowing after a meeting with Luffy, a secret staircase from the women's quarters to the floor above, which is where the captain cabin is, and Robin being interested in having meetings with certain parties...), is there some kind of background harem plot going on? I thought Luffy was engaged to Hancock?
No seriously can someone please either PM him or message him on his Patreon to know what's going on.
TrenchtQT chapter 1 . 7/20
amazing so far
Qwertypip chapter 20 . 7/13
if I read this right nami didn't practice with the clima-tact because she was attending to some "personal business" lol. Good an explanation as any.
Monster King chapter 47 . 7/11
Awesome job
Lololasolol chapter 47 . 7/5
Update?
Jeff chapter 47 . 6/24
WE NEED MORE