Reviews for To Protect Everything
cool coast chapter 19 . 8/20/2015
Awesome story. I wonder how Luffy will talk the World Government in to letting Robin join his crew? Keep it up:-)
Maya5392 chapter 19 . 8/19/2015
Oh wow, this series is awesome!
Unfortunately, it's so awesome I can't describe it in words... I'll try harder next time!

I wish you the best of luck while you're in the army, and please don't say things like you'll die so easily.

Thanks for writing this awesome fanfic!
cookiebears0204 chapter 11 . 8/16/2015
U know, i almost had a heart attack when i read ur an saying u would kill robin :p

Really great story and cant wait to read more
razzi2010 chapter 19 . 8/16/2015
Loving the story so far. Looking forward to the next chapter
im hungry chapter 19 . 8/12/2015
im sorry about you being forced to enlist but I hope you survive because it would be waste of your talent if a wonderful writer like you were to perish also I do hope that you can continue to keep writing this fanfiction because I just can't wait to see how you twist the canon story for your own story an example of one of the arcs that I cant wait for is the marineford arc because I don't know what you'll have luffy do will he abandon Ace will he help him and get into trouble or will he quit the marines there are so many different scenarios which could take place due to luffy being a marine.
TheSentientCactus chapter 19 . 8/12/2015
Great chapter as usual! I wish you the best of luck in the army... Keep safe, man
BBLimits chapter 19 . 8/12/2015
Good luck with the army! Also, don't worry too much about updating frequently. If you can, that's great, if not, just take it easy. Thank you for not abandoning this fic!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/11/2015
Great chapter, great story. Glad you aren't abandoning it and I wish you all the luck in the world in your service.
Daydream Cloud chapter 19 . 8/11/2015
Oh, oh! I definitely know this one! I live in SG too! :P Great story, by the way. I love how you stuck to Luffy's personality as a Marine as close as you could. Keep it up! :D
iitrnr chapter 19 . 8/11/2015
A very good chapter. Thanks. Hope you get the time to write more.
Jelly Babes 101 chapter 19 . 8/10/2015
I hope the military won't keep you too busy to write. How long does the mandatory service last? I think Taiwan's is a few years (don't quote me on that), I've no idea about Singapore.
This is honestly the best marine!Luffy fanfic out there.
I wish you all the best of luck.
ahsanrox chapter 19 . 8/10/2015
great chapter,
sad to hear about your situation and that the ipdates will slow down now.
good luck in your time for service
Ms.McClue chapter 19 . 8/10/2015
I wish you the best in your future endeavours and hope you stay well. I enjoy your story very much and look forward too your next chapter.
Forzarismo chapter 19 . 8/10/2015
Very nice chapter. Also, I'll take a guess that your country is Singapore.
Kata3 chapter 19 . 8/10/2015
Amazing chapter i hope you will be able to keep writing chapters weakly because i really love this fic i hope you do well in fighting for your country
1,755 | « Prev Page 1 .. 97 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 .. Last Next »