Reviews for To Protect Everything
Guest chapter 11 . 7/7/2015
Well I am impressed, you managed to make the mandatory filler chapter entertaining.
Animegirl1279 chapter 2 . 7/7/2015
Awe coby didn't go with Luffy
Lightningblade49 chapter 11 . 7/7/2015
Curious how whicskey peak will play out differently surely baroque works are wise enough to not provoke the marines, if a group suddenly went missing it would draw more attention to them, which I doubt they want.
lazyfox21 chapter 10 . 7/6/2015
does luffy knew about ace and sabo?
Xerzo LotCN chapter 10 . 7/6/2015
i like this story a lot it's really good can't wait for more
NAFNAF509 chapter 10 . 7/6/2015
After reading all 10 chapters I'm finally ready for a review. Overall this story is really good, the plot and the pacing are spot on. The parts I think need some more attention are : character interaction and development and romance. As I've mentioned in my review on your other fic, you should consider making the other M rated story canon to this and thus you will add another layer to the story. As for pairings I'm really hoping for Luffyxharem :) The whole romance plot would give Luffy another reason to get stronger, create some more character interactions and give you the possibility to write so many funny situations. Well I may be biased because I like romance and some Smut in a story, but I really think it would benefit this story. I hope my review can help you somehow. Once again awesome story, keep it up and take care.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/5/2015
Good but I have a few questions
1) if they want to pick a route shouldn't they go to the twin capes so they can pick any of the seven?
2) how will they meet Vivi now?
3) how can Robin be on the crew? I hope you have a plan for her.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 10 . 7/5/2015
love the awkardness between Smoker and Luffy
Lightningblade49 chapter 10 . 7/5/2015
I love the dynamic between Zoro and Tashigi already, and the execution scene was very clever as well. You done things really well, I got to say I am curious how you are going to handle Robin if you intend for her to be a crew member.
Mr. Ursine chapter 10 . 7/5/2015
I truly enjoy your story and hope you go far with it. I also wonder what fruit you will give luffy, if one at all. Personally I would hope you give him his Rubber back but I leave it in your capable hands. Looking forward to your next update so more power to you.
ForeverOffline chapter 9 . 7/4/2015
Quite an action-filled and exciting chapter once again! Can't wait to see what happens next to Marine!Luffy and his crew (but I shall patiently wait of course) - looking forward!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/4/2015
No pairing if this is going to change to m rated... and also i think that it will take away from the story since i think this is good.. and please never do harem those are the most annoying fics out there and most will skip over the fic if it has harem in it..
lavallierez chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
Hi, when will you be updating? I'm really excited for the next chapter! :D
Guest chapter 9 . 7/1/2015
Yes! Almost to the Grandline! Ah and I bet LUFFY has met vivi before too! Anyway great story unique and entertaining, and the Hancock comment by Garp was funny and shows promise for things to come. Can't wait for her introduction!
WaMiLoe chapter 9 . 7/1/2015
Nice.
I love this chapter.
Very good fight with Arlong and the officers as well.
The whole Garp-scene was hilarious (although the whole "keeping Garp secret-thing" from before seems silly now).
So looking forward to Loguetown.
Can't wait to see what you have in store for poor Smokey :D
I am imagining Luffy ordering Smoker and Tashigi to join his crew just for the sake of annoying Smoker and maybe Zoro but maybe you have planned something different :)
Can't wait to find out.